NFL new code of conduct for fans

CCfan

Reaction score
That's suck to be swearing if you are hearing people, if you use ASL, you will be fine. They won't know about ASL to saying swearing words. Too bad for
them won't be know!

And also, it has a new rules for fans:

» Behavior that is unruly, disruptive, or illegal in nature.

» Intoxication or other signs of alcohol impairment that results in irresponsible behavior.

» Interference with the progress of the game (including throwing objects onto the field).

» Failing to follow instructions of stadium personnel.

» Verbal or physical harassment of opposing team fans.

"Event patrons are responsible for their conduct as well as the conduct of their guests and/or persons occupying their seats. Stadium staff will promptly intervene to support an environment where event patrons, their guests, and other fans can enjoy the event free from the above behavior. Event patrons and guests who violate these provisions will be subject to ejection without refund and loss of ticket privileges for future games."

From NFL website:
NFL teams implement fan code of conduct

Ouch!! it seems like our freedom of speech got away?!

Hello NFL, you are american football and considering about freedom of speech...

No verbal harrassment against fans of opposing teams? Isnt that what makes a game more exciting?

Eagles fan: "Good evening Redskins fan..hope you have a pleasant game."
Redskins fan: "Why thank you, Eagle fan, it is such a wonderful day for a pleasant game, isnt it?"
Eagles fan: "Yes, it is and we will drink our Kool-Aid and hotdogs while watching the wonderful game."
Redskins fan: "Yes, Kool-aid is the best to drink while watching a football game. Good luck and hope your team wins."
Eagles fan: "Why thank you and good luck to you with your team. See you around halftime."
Redskins fan: "Yah! See you at halftime, buddy!"

See how nice the fans of the opposing teams got along. It is such a wonderful world!

I think they did it because they wanted more parents feel safe to bring their kids to a football game.

And to possibly end the complaints of churchgoers and nuns to attend these sporting events.

It is good; however, will it make any impacts on them? Wait and see.

I'm a big Cleveland Browns fan, but I won't attend any game unless I get club seats to separate myself from the masses. It is embarrassing what the typical fans do and chant but there is nothing we can really do about that. Maybe I am just too old but I never acted that way when I was younger and attending a lot of games. So watch on TV or sit with the corporate execs in the club seats if you want to see a game with your spouse or kids. Trying to police this is a waste of time.

hah I am sure NFL fans still ignore new code of conduct especially Philly and Oakland fans...

I'm a big Cleveland Browns fan, but I won't attend any game unless I get club seats to separate myself from the masses. It is embarrassing what the typical fans do and chant but there is nothing we can really do about that. Maybe I am just too old but I never acted that way when I was younger and attending a lot of games. So watch on TV or sit with the corporate execs in the club seats if you want to see a game with your spouse or kids. Trying to police this is a waste of time.

I never forget how terrible incident in Cleveland where fans throw lot of bottle over the team when the Referrer make mistake call.

I never forget how terrible incident in Cleveland where fans throw lot of bottle over the team when the Referrer make mistake call.

Yes, I remember about it. Awful story.

Just brought that issue up on the news when the subject of the Ravens game was brought up. They were discussing the popularity of tailgating but warning viewers who will attend the upcoming game that things will be much different. It was stated that people who are drinking alcohol at the tailgate parties will be monitored by the officials and if anyone is suspected to be drinking too much or exhibiting intoxicated behavior, they will not be allowed in the stadium for the games.

My question is..will there be a lot of "officers" monitoring the tailgate parties because that is a lot of people to monitor.

Sometimes, crowd control employs tactics of getting people believe that they must behave. You're right, though. Football people? Not a chance in heck for model behavior.

Just brought that issue up on the news when the subject of the Ravens game was brought up. They were discussing the popularity of tailgating but warning viewers who will attend the upcoming game that things will be much different. It was stated that people who are drinking alcohol at the tailgate parties will be monitored by the officials and if anyone is suspected to be drinking too much or exhibiting intoxicated behavior, they will not be allowed in the stadium for the games.

My question is..will there be a lot of "officers" monitoring the tailgate parties because that is a lot of people to monitor.

Damn, it is not right to not enter the stadium, what a fool... wait, but,
it's good to be not drunk in the stadium to fight. However, I don't like this policy.
P.S.: I don't drink alcohol to be drunk. Just none for me! I would say
NFL is now called a new slogan: No Fun League.

And philly fans throwing at Santa Claus. Lmao.

Deaf people can still get thrown out if they participate any physical behavior.

I dont think NFL is going to throw people out left and right if they just sneeze. Instead it is gonna to be really very disruptive or inappropriate actions that would be justified for person to be kicked off.

Off topic from NFL. I talked about baseball & fans

Hank Aaron was afraid of white fans because he was near break Babe Ruth's record. Many times, he got death threat by white fans.
Someone threw Orange hit Hank Aaron's face.

Oakland A's sent Reggie Jackson to Baltimore. Spring time, he was not happy to play for Baltimore. Baltimore and Reggie to make agree on Free Agent. Late summer and fall season, lot of fans were happy with Reggie. He was great to play for Baltimore.

Next season, Reggie asked for transfer to NY Yankees. Baltimore fans were very upset.
NY Yankees played game at Baltimore. Lot of fans got angry at Reggie. They threw many hot dogs at Reggie.

Back