New Yahoo?

D

Deaf258

Is it me, or has the new Yahoo gotten slower?

I'm not sure, but I've had DSL since December and it's still lagging when I load up some pages...not only Yahoo! though. But yeah, it seems kind of slow.

Yahoo sux, that's why I've known that for a long time...I've seen nasty bugs and weird stuff to yahoo chat and messenger sometimes.

Now yahoo mail is better, more storage.. what i got from yahoo people:

Notice: Change of service to your Yahoo! Mail account

Dear Yahoo! Mail User,

Thanks for using Yahoo! Mail. It's our goal to offer you an email experience that makes it easy and enjoyable to stay in touch. Periodically, we make service changes to enhance that experience for our users. As of June 15, 2004, you'll enjoy the following benefits:
Increased storage capacity – from your current level to 100MB
Increase in total message size to 10MB
A streamlined interface that's even easier to use
You will continue to access your Yahoo! Mail account as usual. No further action is required, and there will be no interruption of your service.

We hope you enjoy the new features and benefits. If you have any questions, please visit our Help page. Thanks again for using Yahoo! Mail.

Sincerely,

The Yahoo! Mail Team

racheleggert said:

Dear Yahoo! Mail User,

Thanks for using Yahoo! Mail. It's our goal to offer you an email experience that makes it easy and enjoyable to stay in touch. Periodically, we make service changes to enhance that experience for our users. As of June 15, 2004, you'll enjoy the following benefits:
Increased storage capacity – from your current level to 100MB
Increase in total message size to 10MB
A streamlined interface that's even easier to use
You will continue to access your Yahoo! Mail account as usual. No further action is required, and there will be no interruption of your service.

We hope you enjoy the new features and benefits. If you have any questions, please visit our Help page. Thanks again for using Yahoo! Mail.

Sincerely,

The Yahoo! Mail Team

Well, gmail's better because it loads faster and sends email quicker. Yahoo just got crappier.

yahoo was strange to me yesterday causing my montior to flicker a couple of times i had to get out of a room and then shut off my notifcation of mail and etc. So i won't get that unlessi go play a game i just remind myself to shut off some stuff so i can play :)

Okay everybody, let's storm the Yahoo castle.
Single file now.
JEEEEEZ, what is taking so long???

I don't use yahoo for default e-mail anyhow....I use my cablespeed e-mail as my main e-mail box, far faster and it's pop3 e-mail....always faster than html e-mail (web e-mail)

I think i know what the problem is with Yahoo..look at Yahoo news titled:
Attack blocks access to Popular Web Sites.

yea my yahoo was slow this morning when i checked emails i was huh!!!!??? what hell that??? jeez!!! now i see yall are same... oh boy! :sure:

racheleggert said:

Dear Yahoo! Mail User,

Thanks for using Yahoo! Mail. It's our goal to offer you an email experience that makes it easy and enjoyable to stay in touch...

Yeah I got this too and thought ARGGH go away and just let me check mail!!

It's probably cuz of their upgrade for several things such as the email servers. They recently upgraded Yahoo from 4MB/6MB to 100MB.

Back