New Yahoo?

whitedove said:
The new Yahoo msgr is slower in loading too, u guys notice that?

I have Yahoo, and I am enlighted to have more email storage....but I do agree with you on that it has gotten slower.

Yes, I have noticed my Yahoo IM is slow in loading....I was wondering what had happened to it today...last night, it worked just fine! It's up now, thank goodness. :)

I hear you Banjo!

Yeah, this morning I attempted to log on to Yahoo but it won't let me in until half a hour later and bingo, it's open. Not sure if I like the changes that's occured in Yahoo Mail etc...Oh well

Miss-Delectable said:
Yeah, this morning I attempted to log on to Yahoo but it won't let me in until half a hour later and bingo, it's open. Not sure if I like the changes that's occured in Yahoo Mail etc...Oh well

No worries, you'll adjust to it after a while.

Soonersfan79 said:
i have gotten page can't be displayed on yahoo mail alot

that what happened to me.. here what yahell say:

Temporary problem accessing your mailbox.
We recommend clicking the "Refresh" or "Reload" button on your browser's toolbar. If this doesn't correct the problem, re-login to your account. If the problem persists, click here to send us a report.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

I was like they are bitches!!!!!!

doesn't bother me cuz I always know it'll get better cuz it's only yesterday that it started to have new yahoo website and etc.. but btw.. sbc yahoo and regular yahoo had changed and have 10mb now.. I was like eh.. okie lol I don't mind really cuz I use emails wheenver I want to .. ;)

I've not noticed any differences with the new Yahoo Messenger -- I use it occassionally and have had no problems having it load up and logging in. :D

And for the email account with yahoo -- no problems loading the page at all.

Anyone besides me been having trouble logging into Yahoo! Mail? I am not afraid of using up my space, but it's just annoying that I can't log in since I am on a bunch of listservs, and I'll have a ton of catching up to do. Oh well...the listservs are probaly talking about boring stuff.

Ah, Babyphat.... No wonder why you love bigger spaces.. Let me guess.. tons tons of nude pictures in your drafts folder.. whether you want storage coming from Yahoo's spaces plenties..
I undy! *wink* One day I would love to sign up but not now.... I have atternative emails by 4 should addy another 5th ? Nah...

Since the Yahoo! mail have changed, it seems the forgot to change the oil, that's why they are slow? :confused:

Back