New Writers or Writers Not Poll

Are you a Writer? Do you write any in the following?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How would you feel about going to a boot camp for writers? Mmmmmm....I am thinking.....see that banner below the forum...are you interested...I wnder what is like. A prision for writers in boot camp filled with the armies men to teach us to write...they will shout, "WRITE!!!!" We goes, "YES SIR!!!!"

How would you feel about going to a boot camp for writers? Mmmmmm....I am thinking.....see that banner below the forum...are you interested...I wnder what is like. A prision for writers in boot camp filled with the armies men to teach us to write...they will shout, "WRITE!!!!" We goes, "YES SIR!!!!"

Which banner? :S

It's about your true talent of the writing.

YOUR SKILLS
Interest(s) :
Creative :
Idea(s) :
Weakness :
1.) Describe limit
2.) Grammar error

Here's my own...

MANN_K05's SKILLS
Interest(s) : fantasy-realtistic, fiction science, angst/horror, and comdey romance (a rare cruel-sadistic romance)
Creative : A slight city-style descridbe; character, personality, and appearance in a rich describe; massive interesting history; various cultures
Idea(s) : A something is so new and a different style where an author do not have.
Weakness :
1.) Not able to explain more deep; to explain what a city is look like; to tell how two people are fighing in a style way; and to move a person in a various way as being creature. Lack of rich describe because of a limit vocaboratory.
2.) Oftenly, she is not able to express it out when the author wants to describe more because Mann_k05 is still struggled with her limit vocaboratory. Sometimes, the author knows unsurely how to explain or describe it well. Oftenly, she may drop it off, returns to work on, drop it off, returns to work on, and go on.

I hope we can help each other! :D

Last edited:
Which banner? :S

Writers Wanted banner, the Ad under the writer's forum. Writer Conference and boot camp for writers.

Just picture this if there is a boot camp for troubled writers, filled with the armies...we got to get up at 5 am, make our beds, then eat...at last, they will shout "WRITE!", we goes, "YES SIR!!!" and start writing. If we refused, we got to write "I MUST WRITE!" for thousand times intead of doing the push ups. :deal:

YOUR SKILLS
Interest(s) : Fiction writing, comedy, and I write based on a true story section
Creative : too many to list - will have to add it later.
Idea(s) : Something that concerns the deaf culture and a story that might give hearing people more aware about the deafness.
Weakness : I can not describe a more fantasy in the book, if I am writing something more higher, but I am improving at the least, while I am off

2.) Grammar error: For my own grammar, I have no problem with my english as I did high level english class due to my smart brain of my own LOL

And restless - I should make one army banner and link to this thread, shall I? :deal:

YOUR SKILLS
Interest(s) : Fiction writing, comedy, and I write based on a true story section
Creative : too many to list - will have to add it later.
Idea(s) : Something that concerns the deaf culture and a story that might give hearing people more aware about the deafness.
Weakness : I can not describe a more fantasy in the book, if I am writing something more higher, but I am improving at the least, while I am off

2.) Grammar error: For my own grammar, I have no problem with my english as I did high level english class due to my smart brain of my own LOL

And restless - I should make one army banner and link to this thread, shall I? :deal:

Right... I forget about my own grammar errors too lol

It's about your true talent of the writing.

YOUR SKILLS
Interest(s) :
Creative :
Idea(s) :
Weakness :
1.) Describe limit
2.) Grammar error

Here's my own...

MANN_K05's SKILLS
Interest(s) : fantasy-realtistic, fiction science, angst/horror, and comdey romance (a rare cruel-sadistic romance)
Creative : A slight city-style descridbe; character, personality, and appearance in a rich describe; massive interesting history; various cultures
Idea(s) : A something is so new and a different style where an author do not have.
Weakness :
1.) Not able to explain more deep; to explain what a city is look like; to tell how two people are fighing in a style way; and to move a person in a various way as being creature. Lack of rich describe because of a limit vocaboratory.
2.) Oftenly, she is not able to express it out when the author wants to describe more because Mann_k05 is still struggled with her limit vocaboratory. Sometimes, the author knows unsurely how to explain or describe it well. Oftenly, she may drop it off, returns to work on, drop it off, returns to work on, and go on.

I hope we can help each other! :D

Intrest: fiction/fantasies/horror/ghost hunting/suspense/memoir
Creative: writing facts about the town/the surroundings' taste and feel/describe the weather/used ideas in my own from the papers or anywhere in my own ways/my imagations and I creat many new words that all are not even a word, hahaha....
Ideas:I used ideas from the papers or inside my head/or from my dreams
Weakness: POV (Every writer's nightmare) and Structures that I kept hopping from one character to the next. (I fixed that)

Be right back...got to check what else Mann's questions were....

Intrest: fiction/fantasies/horror/ghost hunting/suspense/memoir
Creative: writing facts about the town/the surroundings' taste and feel/describe the weather/used ideas in my own from the papers or anywhere in my own ways/my imagations and I creat many new words that all are not even a word, hahaha....
Ideas:I used ideas from the papers or inside my head/or from my dreams
Weakness: POV (Every writer's nightmare) and Structures that I kept hopping from one character to the next. (I fixed that)

Be right back...got to check what else Mann's questions were....

Wow, that's great post you got :)

:chuckles:

Ok, tell me what's your suggestion on my weakness?

You seems not have any problem with writing. :)

Hmmmm

Your weakness is that the describing of the story like for example where the story is set needs improvement but some of like "Evil spirit" is very good at the least but To find your weakness I need to see more stories of yours - in modern day (today)

:chuckles:

Ok, tell me what's your suggestion on my weakness?

You seems not have any problem with writing. :)

*NODS* at him, can you tell me what my weakness is...go check my fictionpress.com I would love to hear what you say since you are good with these thing....

Hmmmm

Your weakness is that the describing of the story like for example where the story is set needs improvement but some of like "Evil spirit" is very good at the least but To find your weakness I need to see more stories of yours - in modern day (today)

It was great read and she have improved since the first draft. It takes alot of practice...then she will there and find her weakness...like I did...

Interest: I love read biography about Royals and lots of mores
creatives: I would loves read books of non-fictions books as papers,books of pictures and lots of mores.
Idea:I'm really like have idea from British Royals author or America author who did publish for royals books.
Weakness:nightmares

Hmmmm

Hmm.. i'll think about that

Interest: I love read biography about Royals and lots of mores
creatives: I would loves read books of non-fictions books as papers,books of pictures and lots of mores.
Idea:I'm really like have idea from British Royals author or America author who did publish for royals books.
Weakness:nightmares

Whats abt ur weakness?

Back