New Writers or Writers Not Poll

Are you a Writer? Do you write any in the following?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

restless_heart

Reaction score
...I had to do it again, I am sorry about the thread I post. I was learning how to do poll since it is my first time. Everyone do make mistakes. Er oh well...
...It would be nice to know if anyone loves to write in Alldeaf. I am a deaf writer and loves to write 300-500 mystery/chiller novels based on ghost stories. I have written four unpublished mystery novels for young audience, my lastest for adult readers. I have written a memoir and a screenplay based on my first novel. I also have written over 36 poems and thousands of quotes. Please bear with me that I have repeated since I would like to create a poll.
...Please come out of the woods and share all your talents. Don't be shy. I have met a few unpublished writers from all over the states and we kept in touch. We also shared our dreams and talents.

Enjoy!!!

...I had to do it again, I am sorry about the thread I post. I was learning how to do poll since it is my first time. Everyone do make mistakes. Er oh well...
...It would be nice to know if anyone loves to write in Alldeaf. I am a deaf writer and loves to write 300-500 mystery/chiller novels based on ghost stories. I have written four unpublished mystery novels for young audience, my lastest for adult readers. I have written a memoir and a screenplay based on my first novel. I also have written over 36 poems and thousands of quotes. Please bear with me that I have repeated since I would like to create a poll.
...Please come out of the woods and share all your talents. Don't be shy. I have met a few unpublished writers from all over the states and we kept in touch. We also shared our dreams and talents.

Enjoy!!!

try this http://www.alldeaf.com/how-use-alldeaf-forum/26283-how-do-i-make-poll.html

I hope it will help you a lot :)

YAY! its work! :D:D

you can take a vote on your own poll, do you know that?

I couldn't close the last one, oh well. But I hope this one works, lol. I get soooooo confusicated....Sorry this is off topic bec I was so lost somewhere in the woods trying to make a poll. :)

Moderators will close the previous thread - members are not allowed to close thier own threads though. Just let one of the mods know, and they will kindly close it for you :)

YAY! its work! :D:D

you can take a vote on your own poll, do you know that?

me vote? YAYAYA!!! I will do that. I was at the edge of my seat, losing my mind. Maybe it was because of writing my latest novel--too spooky and chilling...I am in a nightmare already.

me vote? YAYAYA!!! I will do that. I was at the edge of my seat, losing my mind. Maybe it was because of writing my latest novel--too spooky and chilling...I am in a nightmare already.

:rofl:
that's all right.

THINK OF COMDEY!!! ;);)

Moderators will close the previous thread - members are not allowed to close thier own threads though. Just let one of the mods know, and they will kindly close it for you :)

Do I go, "Hey yo moderators, please close my other Writer or Writer Not Poll thread?" out loud or where do I send pravite message to the moderators? I tried send a message, nothing...nah don't worry. I am not worried about it. I thought she meant in the whole text to fill in my questions. Then I goes oppppssss.....oh well. Accident happens....So I got this one now.

Do I go, "Hey yo moderators, please close my other Writer or Writer Not Poll thread?" out loud or where do I send pravite message to the moderators? I tried send a message, nothing...nah don't worry. I am not worried about it. I thought she meant in the whole text to fill in my questions. Then I goes oppppssss.....oh well. Accident happens....So I got this one now.

You can just PM a mod to close your thread. :)
To see http://www.alldeaf.com/showgroups.php

Last edited:

Nah, you don't need to LOL - The mods, like RR (RoadRunner), Jolie_77 and DreamDeaf (The powerful moderator) will happen to find your old thread, and would magically close it for you LOL

I am afraid there is no comedy in my story or somewhere in the line that I fear....I was writing emails to my families in South Carolina, there was some comedy :) so that counts

HEH! ^_^

You should visit the jokes/funny stories thread more often as they update ;)
I assure you wil feel better if you visit them, ofc!

HEH! ^_^

You should visit the jokes/funny stories thread more often as they update ;)
I assure you wil feel better if you visit them, ofc!

I will think of another one since I can write...mmmm I have checked before but not recently I just got here today and trying to catch up, lol. I am way far behind. reading all the threads, so many of them lol...

I will think of another one since I can write...mmmm I have checked before but not recently I just got here today and trying to catch up, lol. I am way far behind. reading all the threads, so many of them lol...

Then, just take your time. :)

Try making comedy movies then? :giggle:

Very funny...the movie, SCREAM made me laugh, it is a silly horror movie. That part where two kids were stabbing each other made me laugh. It is not a horror to me. *shrung* so it is a horror/comedy. heh

Back