New World Trade Center

VamPyroX

bloody phreak from hell
Reaction score
1804417.jpg

World Trade Center plan chosen
Taller than Twin Towers

MSNBC STAFF AND WIRE REPORTS

NEW YORK, Feb. 27 — An urban complex of stylish, jagged buildings accented with a 1,776-foot spire designed by architect Daniel Libeskind will be the redevelopment template for the World Trade Center site. The spire is planned to be taller than the former WTC towers, which briefly stood as the world’s tallest at 1,350 feet, and also would surpass Malaysia’s 1,483-foot Petronas Twin Towers, the tallest buildings in the world.
What do you guys think of the new design?

It would be nice if adamantium ever exist, use and build this. Of course, it gonna be hard to melt that non-exist melt. :o

Originally posted by illustrator
It would be nice if adamantium ever exist, use and build this. Of course, it gonna be hard to melt that non-exist melt. :o
Been reading too many Wolverine comic books lately?

Originally posted by VamPyroX
What do you guys think of the new design?

That design seem cool. But will they actually build up one just like those?

Re: Re: New World Trade Center

Originally posted by cloud
That design seem cool. But will they actually build up one just like those?

Yes, there were two different promotion which has been choice... I guess that one has been choice to build new WTC include memories status.

Originally posted by wickedeyed
it sorta looks like an huge gem sticking out of the ground. you know?

yeaaa sunny - i agree ..... lol looks like an opaque diamond

Originally posted by *~Rayden Wins~*
yeaaa sunny - i agree ..... lol looks like an opaque diamond

let hope it make out as diamond, it will not break-able! :lol:

:)

Wow I actually agree with this person who said it looks like gems come out of earth. It is beautiful design to me. :D

I have mixed feelings on this one.

I was hoping that the site of WTC will be turned into a memorial park for the victims so we can pay our respects and remember the tragedy. But then, its good that we are rebuilding to show the terrorists that we continue to prevail in the face of tragedy and we are willing to move on with our lives.

Nonetheless, the design is beautiful. Wickedeyed is right...it does look like a gem sticking out of the ground. I can imagine it ll be breathtaking once it is completed.

yea i saw it before, i was read some newsday about this new wtc... haha

Mmm, the design looks alright to me. I'm still not used to new designs. I'm so used to old WTC buildings, they were just plain, tall and simple. But the 1,776-foot spire, is it sort of a pole, or is it an office building?
I'm glad that they design a 1,776-foot spire, because when we had the Twin Towers, they were biggest help to recognize where ever you are when you got lost in the city or elsewhere nearby.

Back