New World Trade Center

Why leave it alone? There's nothing there right now. If we leave it alone, that will show others that we fear them and that anything they do can stop us. If we build it now, it shows that we are unstoppable!

and what if they crash it again? What are we gonna do about it, have a 24 hour security on the watch by helicopters..

I don't care whether they have new WTC or not.

Originally posted by VamPyroX
Why leave it alone? There's nothing there right now. If we leave it alone, that will show others that we fear them and that anything they do can stop us. If we build it now, it shows that we are unstoppable!

Then say "Hello" to the skyrocket economies.

it looks like that it will take more than 5 years to bulid.

It's not whether we build the new WTC or not... if we don't build a new WTC, they will find another building to blow up or crash into. So what? It's never safe anywhere anyway!

A Simple Solution...

I got a simple idea.

Why don't we all shut up and sit back - wait and see what they ACTUALLY do with the WTC ground-zero site?

Enough spectaculation of what's to come. Let's see what they do for real when it finally DOES happen! ;)

Last edited:
How about...

How about check out at www.wtc2002.com? I'm disappoint that LMDC (sp?) doesn't listen to that guy who invent this building. He've try everything he can to perusade with LMDC for that design of building. It seem like almost everybody interest in that design at www.wtc2002.com.... :(

Sad news

Originally posted by GoldenLeaf74
ncie design, but I dont know if thwy will make another WTC building tower!!:cool:

Yea yea.. but too late.. they can't build this kind of design because the other proposal has already decide and build.. the 1,776 feet building one.. :(

mmm...I dont like the structure of this one. This structure seems not right for a financial center. Financial centers usually need alot of space to be productive or whatever the reason is. Look at the top, does it look like it has enough room to do a financial business?

I have a feeling that there will be a better proposal even though they said it is finalized now. They have plenty of time to change their minds. lol

Originally posted by SilverRoxy
mmm...I dont like the structure of this one. This structure seems not right for a financial center. Financial centers usually need alot of space to be productive or whatever the reason is. Look at the top, does it look like it has enough room to do a financial business?

I have a feeling that there will be a better proposal even though they said it is finalized now. They have plenty of time to change their minds. lol

I agree with you.. Why not look up at www.wtc2002.com? it have nice proposal than the one of those that they vote couple of months ago. They got deadly wrong choice. Oh well...

taller than the former WTC?? i dunno about that...that would take take years of hard, painful, stressed work...actually, i think it's better to make it smaller just so it wouldn't be crashed like it did to the orginal WTC...they crashed because it was really reachabel to crash it so i think they should cut it short...proably smaller than the empire state building so that would cost less and more safety.

Originally posted by Steel
taller than the former WTC?? i dunno about that...that would take take years of hard, painful, stressed work...actually, i think it's better to make it smaller just so it wouldn't be crashed like it did to the orginal WTC...they crashed because it was really reachabel to crash it so i think they should cut it short...proably smaller than the empire state building so that would cost less and more safety.

Well that wtc2002 did ask and try to provide the security on that building.. It could shoot airplane or whatever down before it attack the world trade center. or FAA could make policy on no fly zone at least 10 to 15 miles radius the WTC. Thanks

Well, I think it's a waste of money to rebuild something, WHY don't we just build a memorial like the oakahoma city bombing, where that's very sensible and respectful shows we honor the poeple and honor the heros who died for us!

Originally posted by javapride
Well, I think it's a waste of money to rebuild something, WHY don't we just build a memorial like the oakahoma city bombing, where that's very sensible and respectful shows we honor the poeple and honor the heros who died for us!
Sure, we could build a memorial there. But, if we keep doing that for every building and people that are killed, then we'll have a bunch of memorials all over the place. It's better to rebuild than to leave it alone. However, they can just put a huge metal plate on the side of the new WTC with a memorial message on it.

Sure, we could build a memorial there. But, if we keep doing that for every building and people that are killed, then we'll have a bunch of memorials all over the place. It's better to rebuild than to leave it alone. However, they can just put a huge metal plate on the side of the new WTC with a memorial message on it.

Yeah, they are definitely going to build a small memorial. So many businesses were lost due to WTC and the population is growing so it make sense to build another one to help some of businesses get back on its feet.

It's not whether we build the new WTC or not... if we don't build a new WTC, they will find another building to blow up or crash into. So what? It's never safe anywhere anyway!

yup I agree with Vamp.. if we bulid another one.. other moron terriorist can find another way to destory another WTC so why waste $$$ and make more mess in NYC? :roll: oh well not my problem cuz I ain't gonna VISIT new WTC if they set up cuz I personally think they should think twice cuz we are already BROKE why make it any worse and be makin us pay TAXES for wtc, and etc.? that sounds lame to me. :roll:

I am not crazy about new design of WTC. I can't imagine myself working there in new WTC buildings, so therefore, better leave it alone or set up memorial statue of approximately 3,000 people who were pershired during suicidal airplane crashes.

Originally posted by Oddball
I am not crazy about new design of WTC. I can't imagine myself working there in new WTC buildings, so therefore, better leave it alone or set up memorial statue of approximately 3,000 people who were pershired during suicidal airplane crashes.

:werd:

Back