NEW Vpad+ is released today!

I dont see what VPAD+ looks lke. I am checking VPAD+ images in google.

VPAD+ is the same look as VPAD, but USB ports, wi-fi and internal features has been added.

Where is buy VPAD? i can't find it mofo!

Contact Viable --help.viable.net (I think...) check the website, www.viable.net, also, you need to register to get the VPAD+

Only I know that the single vast improvement is the touchscreen itself on VPAD+ product. (vpad plus)

The older VPAD had problems with the touchscreen because they chose the cheaper touchscreen type going with it and then realized that they made a big mistake.. so this VPAD+ works much with a better touchscreen.

The video (above) displayed the older VPAD btw.

But Web730, some of the old VPADs are good, some of them are bad. Mine is one of the good ones ;)

Contact Viable --help.viable.net (I think...) check the website, www.viable.net, also, you need to register to get the VPAD+

not help.viable.net. It's sales.viable.net for order. =]

i ordered it for cost $99. I can't wait to get VPAD for Christmas. lol :naughty:

not help.viable.net. It's sales.viable.net for order. =]

i ordered it for cost $99. I can't wait to get VPAD for Christmas. lol :naughty:

Viable rep will come at my house to install new VPAD+ on Saturday.

Got two of 'em few weeks ago. One for my work and other at home.

Very nice even with my wireless keyboard (Logitech Y-RJ20), work flawless within about 20 feet away! But doesn't work with the mouse and keyboard at the same time. :( But Viable's rep recommend me to get this kind that'll work with the keyboard and mouse. I'm going to order it when I get back from Christmas vacation.

The sad thing is that when I call a VI (Video interpreter) to HOVRS (I use this service a lot at my work due to complications of computer's vocabularies) But the VIs couldn't see me quite well and said my picture only show the half of my chest to my face. I already report it to Viable's tech support and hopefully they'll fix it asap when it come for next firmware's update.

Anyone have a pro and con on Vpad+ in this thread?

PS. I played a xbox 360 through video input/out's ports. But not able to make it into a full screen, soon will be full screen after the updates which will be nice!

I got my vpad+ a few weeks ago, and as JClarke said, none is perfect. But for travelling it's pretty darn good, I appreciate the WiFi but would have preferred integrated rechargeable batteries. I do like the touch screen--sure beats the "keyboard" on the VP200 from Sorenson.

Back