New Smilies Added

yah i remmy footloose good flick, was it patrick swayze? i think it can be learned, just start off dabbling with salsa, then cha cha then free style up abit then get dirtier then hey! t you have dirty dancing....
oh wait a minute have i got the film names wrong?
that was Dirty Dancing starring Swayze and Jennifer Grey. while in CA, my young cousins used to watch that movie over and over and over :dizzy:

My time machine? That'll be $5,000 a hour to rent. :laugh2:
That is not a good way to price the usage. All he has to do is go back 1 year and then ring up a -$43,795,000 to which you would have to pay him.

Unless... he was stupid enough to go a year into the future to which he would owe you $43,800,000.

Or... he could simply travel far enough to a point where you don't exist and he won't owe you anything. ;)

Anyways, why don't we make a time machine smiley?

here ya go vamp,
time_machine.gif

actually I would go back in time to invest in stocks of companies before the worth would skyrocket

here ya go vamp,
time_machine.gif

actually I would go back in time to invest in stocks of companies before the worth would skyrocket
Blah, that's not a smiley or emoticon. It's something you would probably find at Animation Factory. :(

I was boring and I type another forum websites and I found cool smiles from their websites.

th_curse.gif

th_drink3.gif

th_eatdrink033.gif

th_emotfuckoff2ev0rz.gif

th_gothband.gif

th_bj1.gif

If you like these, add them :ty:

MODS:

I am just wonderin'... are you guys still usin' ADers' emoticon ideas for AD ? Or it's just for all the talks without intentin' to do them for ADers to use ? Just questions. :)

I was boring and I type another forum websites and I found cool smiles from their websites.

th_curse.gif

th_drink3.gif

th_eatdrink033.gif

th_emotfuckoff2ev0rz.gif

th_gothband.gif

th_bj1.gif

If you like these, add them :ty:

I like the one that says "Fuck off" LOL!

MODS:

I am just wonderin'... are you guys still usin' ADers' emoticon ideas for AD ? Or it's just for all the talks without intentin' to do them for ADers to use ? Just questions. :)
This thread was originally created to announce new emoticons that were added last year.

This thread was originally created to announce new emoticons that were added last year.

Okay, thanks! I am lookin' forward to new emoticons. I am not sure what Alex exactly wants for emoticons from ADers. I hope there's no profanity emoticons to add. I don't want ADers to become habit by usin' them too much which it will make them to look NOT cool. You know how some ADers are. I really enjoy readin' their posts here. :)

Back