New Smilies Added

figures. I'm old and obsolete so she runs to a much younger guy to fill her needs :cry:

:giggle: sorry ccsinned. by the way, do you happen to have a "my lips are sealed" or "zip my mouth" :naughty:

psst, young gals are going after you, in case you did not know.

:giggle: sorry ccsinned. by the way, do you happen to have a "my lips are sealed" or "zip my mouth" :naughty:
of course

here are 4 to choose from

shuddup.gif

eusa_silenced.gif

shut_mouth.gif

em2700.gif

psst, young gals are going after you, in case you did not know.
oh i know it and LOVE every second of it :naughty:

figures. I'm old and obsolete so she runs to a much younger guy to fill her needs :cry:

Not so fast, old Hutchinson! You gotta keep up with a youngin' here.
shuddup.gif

Here's my contribution:

lipsealed.gif

sm_lipsealed.gif

lipsealed.gif

zombie_lipsealed.gif

lipsealed.gif

81.gif

baby_006.gif

And a giganto big one for the finisher:
22162-Royalty-Free-Clipart-Illustration-Of-Yellow-Emoticon-Face-With-Big-Black-Eyes-And-Bandages-Over-His-Mouth.jpg

Just kidding though. You two do your thing, lol.

Too bad my friend. Your days of Kevin Bacon and Footloose is over!

This is the new era now. Look at my mad beats and skillz, and respect!
dancingasiankid.gif

Nah, I'm messing with ya. Footloose was the shiz! Even as I barely even got to know that era, I know and recognize it's good stuff.

Nah, I'm messing with ya. Footloose was the shiz! Even as I barely even got to know that era, I know and recognize it's good stuff.
i thought it sucked and still do. haven't dance since stopped drinking. only like to watch women pole dance

yah i remmy footloose good flick, was it patrick swayze? i think it can be learned, just start off dabbling with salsa, then cha cha then free style up abit then get dirtier then hey! t you have dirty dancing....
oh wait a minute have i got the film names wrong?

Back