New Orleans Saints

NFL problary be happy to see New Orlean's chance to get into Super Bowl. Then they will making a good feeling tale video about Saints as we seen many tales of NFL on ESPN Classic. From Kartina ruined New Orlean to Super Bowl bound in a year.

We gotta to see best two games : Patriots (I knows Chargers should be there) vs Colts and Bears vs Saints!.

My picks won't be easy even I won't put my betting this time...I will have go with Patriots cuz I am fan of NE and I would like to see Saints in Super Bowl...but Bears what Patritos fans wanna to see.

Oh well, I don't care either way. I'm just waiting for the Super Bowl so I can go and be with my friends and enjoy the awesome commercials. ;)

Oh well, I don't care either way. I'm just waiting for the Super Bowl so I can go and be with my friends and enjoy the awesome commercials. ;)

That is true about SB's commericals! :thumb:

Maybe time to buy - rent Tivo in the case Prince might drop his pant? Remmy Janet Jackson's?! LOL

N.O saints vs Colts in Superbowl and Colts win it all by Adam's last kick.

Say what you want to but NFL want to put Bush and Manning in Superbowl as they give more intrigued plot than Brady and Grossman.

N.O saints vs Colts in Superbowl and Colts win it all by Adam's last kick.

Say what you want to but NFL want to put Bush and Manning in Superbowl as they give more intrigued plot than Brady and Grossman.

Right, NFL would love to have Karitina tragedy and Saints + Mannings's first SB and Colts = more media and TV rating boom. Either teams win SB will be greatest moment in NFL history?. :thumb:

Back