New Orleans Saints

Wildfire

Reaction score
How bout them Saints last Monday night? Wow, great special team and defense...offense was pretty good...very impress with the team...since my other two teams not doing good, i am suspend them for this year and rooting for New Orleans...gonna buy a cap and a shirt to show my support...Go Saints...and good to have the team back where they belong... :party:

Yeah, glad to see Saints stays in New Orlean. I missed "bag over head" fans. Ha ha.

That is good to see Saints got much improving team...to less laughingstock team.

Saints will never beat the ravens as long we have this guy!
g_raylewis_i.jpg

DE#####FENSE!!!!!!

BD, just stop thinkin abt Ravens, a person set up new thread abt Saints and we discuss abt Saints! Ravens still SUX!!!! They almost lost to Browns, how embrass!!!!

Anyway, abt Saints, I was very impression with their defense!!! I knew Falcons is very speed team, but just choke...

I hope the New Orleans Saints can keep going on..and maybe get to the playoffs..and win another game and more... who knows if we will see the Saints in the Super Bowl?? Anything can happen!! I'm glad the Saints are back in NO..but how long till they are forced to leave again?? That I wonder...

Saints will never beat the ravens as long we have this guy!
g_raylewis_i.jpg

DE#####FENSE!!!!!!

Don't bark the wrong tree, Ravens sucks. ;)

This thread is discuss about Saints, not for Ravens.

Dont get yourself too exciting.

Saints' first two games were against Green Bay and Cleveland. GB and Cle are pansties of NFL. Last Monday Night, when Saints defeated Falcons, it was one of special night where one team are completely fired up and other team just cave in.

But wait and see how Saints do in their next three games: Carolina, TB, and Philly. It will tell us if Saints is for real or fluke.

i know too early to root for new orleans saints but it is about time saints have a great season, that will get tourist back to new orleans. if saints play real good against the next three teams then we will know how good saints really is...as for ravens...ain't going to no super bowl!!! lol

Dont get yourself too exciting.

Saints' first two games were against Green Bay and Cleveland. GB and Cle are pansties of NFL. Last Monday Night, when Saints defeated Falcons, it was one of special night where one team are completely fired up and other team just cave in.

But wait and see how Saints do in their next three games: Carolina, TB, and Philly. It will tell us if Saints is for real or fluke.

FYI-Panthers and Bucs are getting sux, so Saints can beat them, but Eagles? Sorry to said, Eagles will destory Saints cuz I am Eagles fan!

It was great for New Orleans and they're 3-0, wow!

Sure, it can help rejenuvate the city.

my hat off to them!

WHOOO!!! N.O. Saints have improved so much which is amazing since Hurricane Katrina hit N.O... Their spirit and strength have become more strongel than ever to bring new Orleans back ALIVE!!! Am definitely proud of them and my heart goes to them which I do certain hope they will enter the playoff for the BOWL !!! I'm a huge fan of Saints!!!!

GO SAINTS!!!!!:h5:

WHOOO!!! N.O. Saints have improved so much which is amazing since Hurricane Katrina hit N.O... Their spirit and strength have become more strongel than ever to bring new Orleans back ALIVE!!! Am definitely proud of them and my heart goes to them which I do certain hope they will enter the playoff for the BOWL !!! I'm a huge fan of Saints!!!!

GO SAINTS!!!!!:h5:

Be prepare on this Sunday when Eagles take on Saints at Superdome!!

..Smiling here... Ok.. lets shall see and see what happens at the superdome.... I take that u are an enormous huge of Eagle team ....hmmmm...

hope SAINTS wins! :fingersx:

..Smiling here... Ok.. lets shall see and see what happens at the superdome.... I take that u are an enormous huge of Eagle team ....hmmmm...

hope SAINTS wins! :fingersx:

Yea, I am die hard fan of Eagles!!! :thumb:

Hey Farewell.,....

ARE U READY??????

Am gonna watch this game today to see who wins!!!

Hey Farewell.,....

ARE U READY??????

Am gonna watch this game today to see who wins!!!

Ofc, I am always ready!!! I am wearing Eagles ringer shirt (one of my good luck shirt) and Eagles hard hat!!!!! :thumb:

hey Farewell..

it was really very good game!!! Sorry abt NO Saints :whip:Eagles" butt !!!

Back