New Orleans Saints

I like New Orlean's new nice grass field there. It looks so soft.

Hell no, its very old!! Saints need to building new stadium with real grass!! Along with Colts, Vikings, and more else I forget which teams still have dome and/or turf field...

Ah, Saints beat Eagles, 27-24!

So they are really improving this time. Bush isn't that impressive just yet. But give him several more games to adjust, I think. He's a rookie after all.

So they are really improving this time. Bush isn't that impressive just yet. But give him several more games to adjust, I think. He's a rookie after all.

I knew, Eagles' def made me sick in 4th q!

Farewell... u are correct abt the dome which was old but after Hurricane Katrina.. it was rebuilt and it was much better than before.. Unfortuantely that Louisiana are still in crisis and screaming for help to improve new orleans and hopefully possible to build new dome but where it will be building at? that s big question debating going on with tons of Point fingers of tons politicians.. Not surprising...

Farewell... u are correct abt the dome which was old but after Hurricane Katrina.. it was rebuilt and it was much better than before.. Unfortuantely that Louisiana are still in crisis and screaming for help to improve new orleans and hopefully possible to build new dome but where it will be building at? that s big question debating going on with tons of Point fingers of tons politicians.. Not surprising...

Yea, Superdome is getting better after rebuilt, but I prefer they building new stadium, not dome since I noticed dome is getting dead and not popular!

okay i am now back to this thread...new orleans playing really well...still impress with the team....but this sunday night...i have to choose which one i want...new orleans or dallas...mmmmm...guess i can cheer for both....possible a very good game or possible a very ugly game...either way...dang dang...hard choice...i just go for both...dang dang.

Yea, I am still impressed with Saints... This Sunday night, Cowboys take on Saints, should be good game...

yeah should be good game...#25 reggie bush very impressive...could be rookie of the year for him

......Reggie Bush???....Drew Breez is lighting it up! Reggie is awsome though and with Deuce McAllister they should have great potential to beat Cowboys and later go far into the playoffs. They aren't my fav team, but I'm rootin for them.

Hey, y'all can't possibly overlook Ladanian "LT" Tomlinson of the San Diego Chargers!! He's the talk of the NFL world right now!!!

I not overlook San Diego Chargers...because this is New Orleans Thread....We are talking about New Orleans not San Diego Chargers...but San Diego very good A.F.C. team and would be soooo could if New Orleans vs. San Diego in the Super Bowl

Damn... The Saints did a good job against the Cowboys. Dallas sucked big time...:pissed:

FUCK!!!!! Eagles lost the game to Saints!!! I am very mad!!!!!

Hope Saints beat bears.......ewwww I just cannot stand the bears- I want them out!:pissed:

I know!!! DAMMMIT!

Oh well...time to move on. With only 4 teams left, I think I will go with New Orleans or the Bears since my teams have been kicked to the curb.

Back