New iPhone/iPad app for watching (AVI) movies with subtitles

RonJaxon

Reaction score
CineXplayer is an iPhone app that allows you to watch Xvid (AVI) videos on your iPhone and iPad. It can't yet play subtitles but the next update will.

They just loaded a youtube video demonstrating using this CineXplayer with subtitles. It looks great.

They are on version 1.3 right now and the next update (1.4) will have this subtitles capability.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFGww8HwYiA[/ame]

Ron Jaxon

Too much work. I rather to pay like other people to save our time and watch instantly with CC.

Too much work. I rather to pay like other people to save our time and watch instantly with CC.

You can watch some movies with open subtitle on i4iphone hack when have jailbroken iPhone or iPod. No SRT needed to add.

See my vlog.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHf1Geou7x4[/ame]

RonJaxon, I have i4iPhone hack to watch some hollywood movies on my jailbroken iPhone. but they're not be captioned. I need how to add .srt from any subtitle links into iPhone without sync to PC or Mac.

Unfortunately I upgraded to 4.1 (3GS) so I can't jailbreak right now. :(

But for those who say "To much work". It only took me 2 minutes.

Download a free program called "Sublight".
-Enter video file
-search matching subtitles
-loading both video and subs to phone with iTunes took about 30 seconds.
-Done

Ron Jaxon

-Enter video file
-Done

Ron Jaxon

But Sublight support Windows only. Not Mac. I have my MacBook.

But Sublight support Windows only. Not Mac. I have my MacBook.

Ah, I didn't know it won't work on a Mac. Well, finding them at opensubtitles.org podnapisi.net and similar sites don't take long either. podnapisi.net seems to have one of the best selections by the way.

If you're ever looking for some and are having a hard time finding them let me know. I'll help if I can.

Ron Jaxon

Ah, I didn't know it won't work on a Mac. Well, finding them at opensubtitles.org podnapisi.net and similar sites don't take long either. podnapisi.net seems to have one of the best selections by the way.

If you're ever looking for some and are having a hard time finding them let me know. I'll help if I can.

Ron Jaxon

Don't worry about it. I always download some free Hollywood movies from iPodMovie.info or i4iphone.info and download .srt from opensubtitles.org or other subtitles links into my Mac. Then view all of movies with subtitles on iSubtitle. I will watch "Red" with subtitle tonight. :)

Hi,

I had been searched for Ipad and etc ...I mean compare to. I was thinking about buy the iPad 2 (not release yet) but until I found new one recently....Archos 10.1 (iPad killer). I checked that website. It look pretty cool. They have Androd 2.2, webcamea(front), large screen 10 inches, and many apps. I will buy the Archos 101 tablet after Christmas....

You can check this ARCHOS

Good Day.
Deafbear

PS. I don't know if Archos can accept the subtitle or not? Maybe Mr. Jaxon will figure it out soon?

-Enter video file
-Done

Ron Jaxon

No, I don't mean how long it get it done. It's how average brain have to figure it out. The more dummy, they get, they screw up on instruct stuff. So, I'm saying, general people don't know that shit.

iTunes is very simple, find movie, buy it and download. Watch it when you can with CC. That's simple and friendly.

hack stuff is much difficult and more work to create DAMN subtitle, even if I'm deaf and don't know the FUCKING audio tone they saying.

No, I don't mean how long it get it done. It's how average brain have to figure it out. The more dummy, they get, they screw up on instruct stuff. So, I'm saying, general people don't know that shit.

iTunes is very simple, find movie, buy it and download. Watch it when you can with CC. That's simple and friendly.

hack stuff is much difficult and more work to create DAMN subtitle, even if I'm deaf and don't know the FUCKING audio tone they saying.
Still too much work for YOU?

I think you shoud go to the people who are rich and does nothing and lets the other do your work.

*facepalm*

Still too much work for YOU?

I think you shoud go to the people who are rich and does nothing and lets the other do your work.

*facepalm*

Maybe, you should relocate to Dallas and be his roommate.

I need contact Obama to obtain immigrant visa and find a government job for you. :lol:

Maybe, you should relocate to Dallas and be his roommate.

I need contact Obama to obtain immigrant visa and find a government job for you. :lol:
:lol: but but, it is PowerON who is complaining, not I.
I have no problems adding subtitles to the movie, and don't see it as an extra work.

btw, if you find me a government job with a $100,000+ salary, I'll take up the offer. ;)

Back