New iPhone 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet at&t is going say MMS isn't offered until Dec instead of late summer, never know if at&t make delay.

I'm loyal to Verizon.

Aw that's bummer :P

Yup because of too many dead spots and att were confirm that I was abuse their network, that's which is not true and that cause me to pay big deposit in next time when sign up for new service so I lost interest in att. I live in small city and att don't offers 3G but Sprint and Verizon did.

iPhone is nice but I'm more hardcore on Android phone, however Verizon don't offers until this fall so I'm sticking with BB.

Yup because of too many dead spots and att were confirm that I was abuse their network, that's which is not true and that cause me to pay big deposit in next time when sign up for new service so I lost interest in att. I live in small city and att don't offers 3G but Sprint and Verizon did.

iPhone is nice but I'm more hardcore on Android phone, however Verizon don't offers until this fall so I'm sticking with BB.

Yes I do understand that. I was a BlackBerry user for 2 years before I have this iPhone.

The city that I live in, has 3G almost entire of 50 to 70 miles from here down south. I'm about 60 miles north of Dallas.

So I believe that Texas have larger 3G coverage in the U.S. because AT&T headquarter is located in San Antonio.

I'd suggest you talk to different representative at AT&T store not that 'bitch' person you talked to. My representative here in Sherman is so friendly and she so nice and knew about deaf/disability and know about TAP plan too as well. =)

I'm fine with AT&T's coverage. Aren't there better things out there to do than being on the phone 24/7? So....

Yes I do understand that. I was a BlackBerry user for 2 years before I have this iPhone.

The city that I live in, has 3G almost entire of 50 to 70 miles from here down south. I'm about 60 miles north of Dallas.

So I believe that Texas have larger 3G coverage in the U.S. because AT&T headquarter is located in San Antonio.

I'd suggest you talk to different representative at AT&T store not that 'bitch' person you talked to. My representative here in Sherman is so friendly and she so nice and knew about deaf/disability and know about TAP plan too as well. =)

Yup, I noticed it and thanks for more info, that where I met att rep over situation about deposit isn't very friendly and she's just act like not want business with me.

I have no plan to switch to att until future, I'm fully satisfied with Verizon because of zero dead spot that I had been experience.

pretend this is AT&T ---

3418678312_f2ddeccf81.jpg

FAIL

also -- :laugh2:

66j5saf.jpg

iPhone fail as it is an iPod.

Just recently, I was driving my work mate home from work, he was playing with my iPhone 3Gs, he owns the iPhone 3G.......I showed him the voice control (press home button for three seconds) and he went jokingly 'Get the fuck out of here' to the voice control feature on my iPhone, and it commanded to call one of my deaf friend by accident! Both both were like, WTF! Had to force hang up the call and the friend ended up sms'ing me asking why I called him -- I explained him what happend. My hearing work mate is an idiot. :laugh2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back