New iPhone 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did it for download and set up it . Internet tethering is on for my iPhone. I tried to connect from it into my netbook but pop up "MS scanner and Camera wizard" ???

Turn on Internet Tethering in the Network setting.

Hahaha it seems I'm right. I predicted $10 to $15

It's probably only for voice and data in combined and if you have data only then you would likely to pay $30 extra for tethering, or not covered by TAP.

I finally work it into my netbook after dowloaded iTunes software. :) I took speedtest.net. Download speed is 880 and upload speed is 310. I will test to use P3 later.

Working to use P3 to calling to someone s sorenson by my iPhone 3GS in 3G network at Taco Bell. This view is very nice. Wow! Save tethering fee.

thousand excuses of mine, I want to know that if there is a program for the recognition of voice to text for the mobiles for the deaf ones that speak with the mouth and hearing, I you hope not to have bothered and ask that it helps that if you know of this infromacion since you do not hesitate to write, thank you

thousand excuses of mine, I want to know that if there is a program for the recognition of voice to text for the mobiles for the deaf ones that speak with the mouth and hearing, I you hope not to have bothered and ask that it helps that if you know of this infromacion since you do not hesitate to write, thank you

Speak it! is a app that you can text to voice.

MacRumors said:
One of the big changes discovered in the latest iPhone 3.1 Beta released tonight was that it seems to disable tethering hacks for AT&T customers in the U.S.

Tethering is the process by which you can share your iPhone's wireless internet connection with your laptop via USB or Bluetooth. This allows you to have access to the internet from your laptop, using your iPhone as a wireless modem. While tethering officially arrived with the 3.0 firmware, U.S. AT&T customers have been unable to officially take advantage of it.

Shortly after the release of the 3.0 firmware, however, several hacks began circulating allowing U.S. AT&T customers to unofficially enable tethering on their iPhones. The latest beta firmware, however, seems to disable this functionality.

AT&T plans to provide an official tethering solution later this summer, but will certainly require an additional charge beyond the standard data plans.

I won't be updating! need it for using video chat from netbook or notebook if having no WiFi Hotstop somewhere.

at&t sucks....

O2, t-mobile UK and Vodafore rocks.

I prefer European GSM earriers over GSM carriers in US.

Speak it! is a app that you can text to voice.

text to voice not, from vvoz to text if, for example the deaf one who speaks with the mouth or hearing that listener wants to speak with his friend for the mobile and like that the friend listener speaks with the deaf one and the mobile of the deaf one listener receives the voice of his friend and translates to the text and the deaf one reads the text of his mobile what his friend says listener, is a good idea? for me if, and the deaf one speaks as a normal person and listener answers with the mouth with his voice to his friend without problems and his friend listener understands him well. is that called a recognition of voice to text for the deaf ones that speak with the mouth and hearing, are there applications? for me I would like that there is in iphone and blackberry, but this time I do not see any,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back