New iPhone 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope, this helps you.
Rip DVDs for Playback on Your iPhone, PSP, Xbox 360, PS3, AppleTV, or Any H.264-Enabled Player - Page 2 | Maximum PC

By the way, I believe that MaximumPC is a strong believer of open source apps like Handbrake instead of 30 bucks for bababoom.

As for my previous post regarding DVR-MS and closed captioning. I am having some troubles with using open source apps such as cc extractor because it returned NO CAPTIONS while i know that it has captions on the DVR-MS but it worked on DVD.

I found this app, VideoReDo for 80 dollars which works well but you need to know how to enable this like on this forum http://www.videoredo.net/msgBoard/showthread.php?t=6470 it worked without a hitchand I am happy to back up DVR-MS format to DVDs for future enjoyment.

I am going to try to use cc extractor to rip CC from DVDs then send the DVD through Handbrake to MP4, then use quicktime pro to blend CC back into MP4 and you can play the video with CC option ON/OFF on IPOD, iPhone, quicktime, etc. Which is fablous in my option.

If you are looking to extract Closed Captions from DVD's this is the utility to use. Very simple interface and ease of use.
VSRip

you can rip the closed captions from the dvd using vsrip and then add it in AutoGK(hit CTRL-F8 to load external subtitles) or DVD convertor.

I already downloaded Handbrake software into my PC. I will try to rip DVD into it then convert it into my iPhone.

Holy fuck!!!! I was checking youtube about Iphone for movies. I didn't expect there are several video how to get free movies and music as I thought its scan and doesn't hurt me to try out. It turns out to be true. I have a ton of movies list ready on my iphone. but no subtitle :( No wonder I love cydia

EDIT: it seems most movies' picture quality coming from threate not from DVD. Ahh but for music, its great.

Last edited:
Holy fuck!!!! I was checking youtube about Iphone for movies. I didn't expect there are several video how to get free movies and music as I thought its scan and doesn't hurt me to try out. It turns out to be true. I have a ton of movies list ready on my iphone. but no subtitle :( No wonder I love cydia
Is your Closed captioing toggeld on in your general iPod settings?

If you are looking to extract Closed Captions from DVD's this is the utility to use. Very simple interface and ease of use.
VSRip

you can rip the closed captions from the dvd using vsrip and then add it in AutoGK(hit CTRL-F8 to load external subtitles) or DVD convertor to iphone.

UPDATE: It works!!!!! Now for Nathan, All you need is use two programs which areVSRIP (for CC) and agile iphone video convertor software. Now, I am going to sleep.

EDIT: oh, make sure you select MP4 480P. peace

UPDATE: It works!!!!! Now for Nathan, All you need is use two programs which areVSRIP (for CC) and agile iphone video convertor software. Now, I am going to sleep.

EDIT: oh, make sure you select MP4 480P. peace

Do you use Hnadbrake program to rip DVD movie?

Look like iPhone 3Gs have problem with heat that cause burn the back of device turn into brown for white case, gray-possible for black case.

Look like iPhone 3Gs have problem with heat that cause burn the back of device turn into brown for white case, gray-possible for black case.
It's warm but normal. if its really overheating like hot as you said and then yes its major problem. Some people left thier iphone in the car while hot day. that's dumbass!

It's done and now it's jailbroken Iphone 3Gs. :wave:

"Louis said...Excellent Jailbreak program! RC2 seems to work better than RC1. Make sure you restore your iPhone 3GS with the original firmware 3.0 from Apple, then run Purplrra1n RC2 from Windows. You must have a valid ATT SIM card to activate the phone, then run Freeze to install Cydia. After rebooting, update Cydia and install ULTRASN0W, then you are ready to use any SIM card you have. Enjoy a jailbroken and unlocked iPhone 3GS!"

Gizmodo - iPhone 3GS Unlocked with Purplera1n + UltraSn0w - Iphone 3gs unlock

Any of you know about a program where hearing people could use sign language translator to communicate with deaf people?

A friend of mine told me other day that some hearing people came in the store (a major retailer) asking one of her deaf co-workers for something, they realized he was deaf, the man asked him to wait until he finished typing his messages on his iPhone, it was a robot-like human doing sign language.

Any of you know about a program where hearing people could use sign language translator to communicate with deaf people?

A friend of mine told me other day that some hearing people came in the store (a major retailer) asking one of her deaf co-workers for something, they realized he was deaf, the man asked him to wait until he finished typing his messages on his iPhone, it was a robot-like human doing sign language.

Yes and u can get sign language app via app store in iPhone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back