New iPhone 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brian, I have two of these applications on my iPod :D

Confused about it. App is called application.
I mean the NAME of the ASL translator application found from Application Store which is called ASLPro. Which I have it in my iPod -- remember it is the same thing as you found the auslan for $41.99 etc.

UPDATE: It works!!!!! Now for Nathan, All you need is use two programs which areVSRIP (for CC) and agile iphone video convertor software. Now, I am going to sleep.

EDIT: oh, make sure you select MP4 480P. peace

Do I MUST use Agile iphone video convertor software in order for this to work? Any other free iPhone convertor can do that.

"add it in AutoGK(hit CTRL-F8 to load external subtitles) or DVD convertor
Where is this? In Handbrake?

Do I MUST use Agile iphone video convertor software in order for this to work? Any other free iPhone convertor can do that.

Where is this? In Handbrake?
If you are planning to rip DVD movie to Iphone and then yes any DVD convertor software. DVD converts MP4 is what you needed.

And, I was using Agile Iphone convertor (AVI converts MP4)

Jobs will announce 3rd generation iPhone at WWDC on Monday. Three different models of iPhone are original iPhone, iPhone 3G, and iPhone Video. Price is between $99 and $299.

iPhone Video Name rumored for new iPhone 2009

Gizmodo - Last Minute Rumor Updates on Apple WWDC '09 - Wwdc 2009

I will wait to hear about it on Monday
Yes, I brought iPhone last year and iPhone has messenger chat from download but don't have Relay/TTD is only have Sidekick LX or BlackBerry has it. What I have both mobile iPhone 3G AT&T and Blackberry 8330 Sprint. Do NOT to buy one T-Mobile Sidekick LX is not good for signal wireless most city no signal or weak bigger problem. Sprint or AT&T is better... Well. I will get upguade for my iPhone - S 3G very soon.. LOL.

Yes, I brought iPhone last year and iPhone has messenger chat from download but don't have Relay/TTD is only have Sidekick LX or BlackBerry has it. What I have both mobile iPhone 3G AT&T and Blackberry 8330 Sprint. Do NOT to buy one T-Mobile Sidekick LX is not good for signal wireless most city no signal or weak bigger problem. Sprint or AT&T is better... Well. I will get upguade for my iPhone - S 3G very soon.. LOL.
I believe Iphone has built in TTY too because I was checking around my new iphone 3gs 32gb. But you can use aim to call relay on iphone too.

Sidekick LX is EDGE network and no WiFI. It s awful. My iPhone 3GS is 3G network and wifi. It s better than SK. I can use text relay on AIM.

It could be Sidekick's problem instead of tmobile network, tmobile network is great signal if you live in city or suburb, for rural area, it would be random, from no signal to moderate.

I had tried BB under tmobile last year and it got some signal since Sidekick got no signal, I know it was Sidekick's problem.

I'm no longer to be SK user anymore since last year, it was most frustrated phone that I had.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGfAYQN6UEE&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - Shot on iPhone 3GS[/ame]

:laugh2: Front-facing videocam is fake!

Actually, we have one app (spycamera) in cyder store (jailbroken). I guess it required two iphones.. I will find out lol

EDIT: I rewatched it and i understand what he said. lol he edited the video making it looks a real. No wonder LMAO. its good video.

Could you tell me if there is an application to speech recognition for mobile text deaf to speak with your mouth? if you could explain something, you're nice, greetings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back