New iPhone 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is amazing, I want to know how that works!

WOW! You are lucky!. If you will get it, you better apply TAP form to discount plan. I dont hurry to buy it till next month or two.
Speaking of tap plan, I had done filled out the form and had my audi signed today and faxed it to tap dept. Orignal plan is $90 (unlimted data and messages) but will change the price to $50

Watch all the hoopla come out and fade as people realize Iphoney lived up to it's shortfalls and bells and whistles ..

The good thing is it'll work with various hearing aids and bluetooth which will help a lot. ah new phones and technology, how lovely they go together.:D

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW! my ATT salesperson just texted me saying, "you pick up your iphone tomorrow at 7am" I was like WOOT!!!!!! :wave:

What's wrong with iPhone 3G or iPhone 3G S?
First of all, it's Iphone 3Gs and I was supposed to pick it up on tuesday instead tomorrow because it sold out. I believe someone decided cancelling the order or ATT has extra one for me.

Thank you Steve Jobs, I just get a 100 dollar discount on my ATT Blackberry Bold... wooohooo.. Life is goooddddd...

Be careful with HAC ratings , can be misleading. Bold was not rated well and it works GREAT with my hearing aid... Try out many phones is the best way to find out...

What does it have with Steve Jobs and Blackberry Bold?

Thank you Steve Jobs, I just get a 100 dollar discount on my ATT Blackberry Bold... wooohooo.. Life is goooddddd...

Be careful with HAC ratings , can be misleading. Bold was not rated well and it works GREAT with my hearing aid... Try out many phones is the best way to find out...
I think you are lying or drunk because I am using a Blackberry Bold since it launched and you are telling me that ATT got you a $100 discount on your BB bold meanwhile I can't get mine until sept 2010. It's impossible. UNLESS am I missing something? :)

I think you are lying or drunk because I am using a Blackberry Bold since it launched and you are telling me that ATT got you a $100 discount on your BB bold meanwhile I can't get mine until sept 2010. It's impossible. UNLESS am I missing something? :)
EDIT:
Thank you Steve Jobs for making the Bold 100 bucks cheaper
Now I understand, ahhh. I paid $400 bitch. lol :giggle:

ha ha DeMatrix the Bold is now selling for 199 bucks.... Steve Jobs announced the new iphoney so the old iphoney is selling for 99 bucks. Other cellphone companies reduced their prices to stay competitive...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back