New iPhone 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
STND-1833-21.jpg

:laugh2:

LOL! farout!

Is this real or just a joke? It looks nice a neat idea.

It is based on my experience since I'm Android user and I can tell about memory leak, it was caused by some apps, not OS. I don't have any source since it was from my experience. There is tip to avoid memory leak.
Android Developers Blog: Avoiding memory leaks

My Moto Droid is made in China too so what is your point?

Yup because many people don't want sign up for service under att so they picked iPod Touch, along with other phone. Some people don't want iPhone but prefer to have other phone with iPod Touch.

No, I don't feel that WP7 is promised but I'm just give a example about hardware requirement by MS for WP7 made more uniformed and easier for developers to track on bugs and able to make patch so quickly as soon. It is just same with iPhone and Palm Pre with uniformed hardware.

Not enough games on Zune HD? That's MS problem and it is their choice to pick games to be released on limit basis. :dunno:
You must be unique compliant about memory leak issues without source with others? If Moto droid had memory leak issues, On internet I would quickly research and resource with others who has experince about memory leak issues.

EDIT: I dont know that you RECENTLY added link after i post this. I read it about T-Mobile G1's memory leak, due: limited to 16 MB, and Oh site its last year.. there did not say anything about Moto Droid's memory leak, :hmm:..

I had experince with BB's memory leak issues, so now everywhere on internet, tv news, blogs comments on bb memory leak issues. I had deal with it without complaints. ;)

whats is my point, Yeah I've read your some posts, you said iphone is better than others.. I would remind you to look Ip4's screen damage, call drops, yellow spots on screen, the list goes on. I tell you apple's architect designer for Ip4 thats EPIC FAILED.. I really am wait & expect for Steve Job acknowledgedly reveal that Ip4 is recalled on national tv and national internet!

WP7 will be incomplete when release on launch by this year as **DOA**. I really hate to say, Wp7 is COMPLETE FAIL!! Like KIN phone sold small numorus like 5,000 units comparing ipad sold 3millions in three month less. thats it. seee KIN IS EPIC FAILED already!!

You must be unique compliant about memory leak issues without source with others? If Moto droid had memory leak issues, On internet I would quickly research and resource with others who has experince about memory leak issues.

I had experince with BB's memory leak issues, so now everywhere on internet, tv news, blogs comments on bb memory leak issues. I had deal with it without complaints. ;)

whats is my point, Yeah I've read your some posts, you said iphone is better than others.. I would remind you to look Ip4's screen damage, call drops, yellow spots on screen, the list goes on. I tell you apple's architect designer for Ip4 thats EPIC FAILED.. I really am wait & expect for Steve Job acknowledgedly reveal that Ip4 is recalled on national tv and national internet!

WP7 will be incomplete when release on launch by this year as **DOA**. I really hate to say, Wp7 is COMPLETE FAIL!! Like KIN phone sold small numorus like 5,000 units comparing ipad sold 3millions in three month less. thats it. seee KIN IS EPIC FAILED already!!

No, I'm not sole, memory leak issue is different from person to person, it is about what apps are you installed. Remove most of apps solved my issue but others - hard to tell because they are doing differently from me. There is link about memory leak on Motorola Droid but it was mostly caused by apps.
http://androidforums.com/all-things-root-droid/49569-memory-leak-issue.html
http://forum.androidcentral.com/motorola-droid/7896-why-there-so-much-memory-leak.html

I don't say design of iPhone is promised, perfect, wonderful, etc. I'm said about features on iPhone is cool and meet many of I want, especially multitasking and 3-D games. I do aware of iPhone 4 issues but it doesn't avoid me from from buy it. I have solution to deal with iPhone - use rubber bumper to prevent reception from dropped, be careful when you using phone and don't too rush so risky to be dropped can be happen, get insurance that Chevy mentioned in his post, yellow spots may disappear after iPhone has cool off, if not so you can get replacement under warranty or insurance. I'm hardly drop my phone, except for few times in my room with plush carpet - no broken.

Moto Droid does have broken glass after you drop.
Motorola Droid Screen Protected By Gorilla Glass | Android Phone Fans

lol, I don't care about WP7 since you know about WP7 more than I but I just give a example about how hardware is uniformed and easier for developers to spot on bugs. I only like MS products are Xbox 360 and Windows 7, that all.

It is based on my experience since I'm Android user and I can tell about memory leak, it was caused by some apps, not OS. I don't have any source since it was from my experience. There is tip to avoid memory leak.
Android Developers Blog: Avoiding memory leaks

My Moto Droid is made in China too so what is your point?

Yup because many people don't want sign up for service under att so they picked iPod Touch, along with other phone. Some people don't want iPhone but prefer to have other phone with iPod Touch.

No, I don't feel that WP7 is promised but I'm just give a example about hardware requirement by MS for WP7 made more uniformed and easier for developers to track on bugs and able to make patch so quickly as soon. It is just same with iPhone and Palm Pre with uniformed hardware.

Not enough games on Zune HD? That's MS problem and it is their choice to pick games to be released on limit basis. :dunno:

I guess he has lack of understand of computers and technology. Almost 95% of hardwares made in China. He thought Apple is just Made in China only. :lol:

Same thing. Most PC do not have diagnose for hardware issue. Good thing Macbook already have built-in diagnose for hardware from EFI (Extensible Firmware Interface.)

that's because Apple does everything in-house for everything.. which means everything is under Apple's control.

PC? many vendors. many competitors. impossible to do built-in hardware diagnosis.

No, I'm not sole, memory leak issue is different from person to person, it is about what apps are you installed. Remove most of apps solved my issue but others - hard to tell because they are doing differently from me. There is link about memory leak on Motorola Droid but it was mostly caused by apps.
Memory Leak Issue - Android Forums
why is there so much memory leak - Android Central Forums

I don't say design of iPhone is promised, perfect, wonderful, etc. I'm said about features on iPhone is cool and meet many of I want, especially multitasking and 3-D games. I do aware of iPhone 4 issues but it doesn't avoid me from from buy it. I have solution to deal with iPhone - use rubber bumper to prevent reception from dropped, be careful when you using phone and don't too rush so risky to be dropped can be happen, get insurance that Chevy mentioned in his post, yellow spots may disappear after iPhone has cool off, if not so you can get replacement under warranty or insurance. I'm hardly drop my phone, except for few times in my room with plush carpet - no broken.

Moto Droid does have broken glass after you drop.
Motorola Droid Screen Protected By Gorilla Glass | Android Phone Fans

lol, I don't care about WP7 since you know about WP7 more than I but I just give a example about how hardware is uniformed and easier for developers to spot on bugs. I only like MS products are Xbox 360 and Windows 7, that all.
I read both links, very interesting. I believe that is very rare, you and very few moto droid uers had experience on memory leak issues. thanks for links... You know all phone include bb are not a perfect.. anyway..

AMAZING!, Moto Droid's Gorilla Glass screen had surface damaged, not unit that's what I really like! It easily fix screen quickly and pricey less ! Apple should've GG..

I forget to tell.. Motorola was almost go into chapter 11, because of window ce defects, but somehow Motorola decided to ditch Window CE, and adopted android OS for smartphone. android actually brought motorola and business back to life from dead. Moto Droid 1 sold millions than ever.

I read both links, very interesting. I believe that is very rare, you and very few moto droid uers had experience on memory leak issues. thanks for links... You know all phone include bb are not a perfect.. anyway..

AMAZING!, Moto Droid's Gorilla Glass screen had surface damaged, not unit that's what I really like! It easily fix screen quickly and pricey less ! Apple should've GG..

I forget to tell.. Motorola was almost go into chapter 11, because of window ce defects, but somehow Motorola decided to ditch Window CE, and adopted android OS for smartphone. android actually brought motorola and business back to life from dead. Moto Droid 1 sold millions than ever.

I remember about Motorola made 68k CPU for Apple in 1984 until 1994 before Apple switched to PowerPC to compete with Intel but failed in rest of 90's and mediocre sale until Apple switched to Intel in 2006 that helped their sale so much.

I don't know why Apple made a misled about glass broken-proof but I guess that they haven't test yet before start tell a something that consider as true. I know that Apple won't issue a recall with iPhone 4 because you can get replacement under warranty or expand the warranty to include broken glass, just like MS did to Xbox 360 with RROD and they expanded the warranty.

that's because Apple does everything in-house for everything.. which means everything is under Apple's control.

PC? many vendors. many competitors. impossible to do built-in hardware diagnosis.

Nothing to impossible. Some PC do built-in hardware diagnosis like Dell.

30jiv78.gif

Not surprised about you are disturb the communication on between me and XBGMER. :rofl:
:lol: it is that because the the topic you are discussing isn't related to the topic hence that :zzz:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back