new ibook

kevbo

Premium Member
Reaction score
I just ordered a new ibook from the Apple store. I should get it in a few days. :mrgreen:
Anyone of you have ibook?

cool buddy i am plannin to get an new imac in few month.. tell me a few detail u are gettin ? (eg 2000mhz, 40gb etc)

Originally posted by cloud
Ibook SUCK!!!!
Perhaps you should learn how to use grammar properly before you talk shit about it.

i loved that commercial so bad! :laugh2:

i like how the powerbook works... i wouldnt mind owning one if i had all the money in the world.

the only problem is:

it's a DAMN mac!

that's awesome! did the student discount work for ya?

the link u put up- said it was timed out. so which one did u get? the white one like mine? ;)

Originally posted by SweetKid
that's awesome! did the student discount work for ya?

the link u put up- said it was timed out. so which one did u get? the white one like mine? ;)
I think I'll get the one you got. I didn't get discount.

Kevbo, you'll probably like the iBook. They're pretty good and they are designed better in comparison to the older models.

Anyway, I'm a PC/Mac user, but I use my Mac more frequently due to being a graphic designer/video editor.

Mac is a great computer, why?

Simply...

It's the CD/DVD burner, they're the best when it comes to writing CD/DVDs, even better than Nero!

No drivers are needed for many equipments too as well.

Originally posted by Banjo

It's the CD/DVD burner, they're the best when it comes to writing CD/DVDs, even better than Nero!

Totally! I love listening to music and I burn CDs all the time. I can't remember the last time I bought an actual CD. As for DVDs, I can watch DVDs on mine but can't burn any. They didn't have that out - the time when I bought mine. But i've seen a DVD (made from a iMac). iMovie/iDvd has the best features I've seen.

They only thing that sucks is that using iVisit, I gotta switch to 9.2 instead of using it on Mac OS X. Other than that, everything's great!

Kevbo, if you ever need help or anything, feel free to ask.

;)

Back