new ibook

Originally posted by illustrator
Kevbo... welcome to Mac club. :wave:

I own iBook, too!
Awesome! How do you like it?

know where is that part thats missing from the apple logo ?? IBM still has that piece ask them what did they do to it (IBM=I BIT MACINTOSH) !!!! I have both pc/mac i got a g3 free but i mainly use my pc/pclaptop good luck with ur ibook i heard some people says that theyre allright its better to get one of the better laptops from apple not the ibooks ... so wish ya best luck with it !

IM a PC user and and i tried out the mac imac laptop its very intresting to test things out, but in all the same i perfer pc /laptop usage! :) thier for my writing and my chatting with my buddies

Originally posted by javapride
IM a PC user and and i tried out the mac imac laptop its very intresting to test things out, but in all the same i perfer pc /laptop usage! :) thier for my writing and my chatting with my buddies

Chatting?

I have ICQ, AIM, MSN, and more on my Mac.

Besides, we have Microsoft Office X and it's more advanced in comparison to the Windows XP version.

I'm a PC/Mac user myself, and I tend to use the Mac more frequently compared to the PC.

Originally posted by Banjo
Chatting?

I have ICQ, AIM, MSN, and more on my Mac.

Besides, we have Microsoft Office X and it's more advanced in comparison to the Windows XP version.

I'm a PC/Mac user myself, and I tend to use the Mac more frequently compared to the PC.

Psst banjo... Office 11 is on its way for the PC.

Originally posted by PSORules79
Psst banjo... Office 11 is on its way for the PC.

Now, it's the Mac version that is the superior one. I use it for all of my writing assignments.

Besides, it's pretty too as well.

you are fuckin crazy ibook is great cuz of graphic is BEST!! than all pc computer is kind good graphic not asl always be perfect. ibook is perfect. u will undy how is bunsiness go with apple computer. so...

My ibook has been shipped. I should get it by tomorrow or Wednesday. :mrgreen:

I have heard of it before but I never seen it before. My friend said he got it on his laptop.

Just an advice to you, Kevbo. Don't put Linux on your computer when you get it.

Just wait and take your time to learn how to use Mac OS X. I'm pretty sure you'll come to find it a very handy OS and a very stable one too as well.

I gotta see your new iBook next time I come to see you, Kev! :thumb:

Originally posted by kevbo
Awesome! How do you like it?

I do aware that you own Canon Powershot, it's easy - simple plug without install software. It will upload to iPhoto. Easy to handle that everything you need. Also, you could able to edit in iMovie like I did on my clip of dance in half-naked. :o

I promised you won't have problem with latest model on iBook with new Mac X.

DSL or Cable? It's very very simple setup.

DVD movie? It's all good!

Back