new harry potter

i rented it and there was nothing. then i went to buy it and only the bluray had subtitles or captions, not the dvd.
my brother has the bluray packaged edition which was the 3 disk version... and the DVD provided there was captioned AND subtitled... saw it over the Christmas holidays...
You should be able to take it back and throw it at the customer service and demand a new one

subtitles worked fine when I watched that movie few days ago. It's a retail version that we borrowed from a friend.

What? I read them have Cloased Caption ?? I have own DVD don't have CC but only SDH

I just watched it on On Demand through my digital cable. That had captions. all is good.

I just watched it on On Demand through my digital cable. That had captions. all is good.

Good to know, Jenny! I have On Demand on my digital cable as well. They are very good about having captioning.

From Canada? I'm not surprised. I've had problems with DVDs and VHS from Canada in the past.

One time, they released Transformers: More Than Meets the Eye on VHS. (This is the original Transformers series that was on television during the 80s.)

I checked out the first tape and noticed that it wasn't captioned. I contacted that company and they said they would take it into consideration for their future releases.

The second series was released on VHS... no captions. I contacted them again and got the same response.

The third series was released on VHS... no captions. I contacted them again and got the same response.

Back