new computer chair...

the cats did, but they dont do it as much now
and im doing to train them NOT to on this one, they are smart cats

Good luck with training the Cats, Grum....I've had no luck with my own Cat...to date: still claws my fav chair...tore a hole in an expensive Comforter...tears the threads out of rugs....jumps on countertops time to time...claws my doggie every AM...:giggle:...too many other things to remember.....such a mess....and she has plenty of toys and a scratching post too that she hardly ever uses!

I haven't given up on her yet tho'...but she is getting expensive!...For your new chair, at that price, I'd keep the Cats out of that room....am thinking that there must be a Spray you can use to deter the Cats from clawing?.....

i think ive trained my animals pretty well they naughty time to time but not destructive it been quite a while now since cat last scratched this chairs, its the fabric, this time its faux leather..(not real but it's a thicker almost leather-thick so it a good one

Talking about the car racing chair and attachments that you think it's out of the price range....well take a look at this one!!!!!!

The Full Immersion Professional Racer's Simulator - Hammacher Schlemmer

yes thats VERY nice i would love to have this..

as CHAIR straight from the Ferrari is actually a worse deal (because it is JUST a chair, no VDU, no hood, steering wheels -nothing but a chair....)that whats in your link, take a gander at this ;

Ferrari F430 Scuderia 16M Black/Red Leather and Carbon Fiber Office Chair | Carbon Fiber Gear

here it is assembled and it IS comfortable, dang not bad at all

YEY! it's assembled! it passed the comfort test.

Now you have to spin in it as fast as you can for as long as you can.
its not a test for anything. . .
just something I consider fun with any type of spin chair. expensive or not.

Back