new computer chair...

Grummer

Reaction score

worth 700 got it 200 brand new couldnt be happier...yay

Now you need to put a turbo engine on your new chair and you''' all set to go .

nothing wrong with it, just an introductory auction all the rest gone up, i got it early, needed a new one here's mine now...

What's wrong with it?

HUH?? I gave it a 'like' did you see the car next to the chair ?? What is wrong with you , do you know what a 'like' mean??? I think it a cool looking chair .

It look like at cat attacked the last chair , I hope it not does go after the new one.

HUH?? I gave it a 'like' did you see the car next to the chair ?? What is wrong with you , do you know what a 'like' mean??? I think it a cool looking chair .

It look like at cat attacked the last chair , I hope it not does go after the new one.

I'm sure he was asking the OP what was wrong with the chair since he got it for such a good price. Nothing to do with your post. A little sensitive are we? :roll:

well there's another set of chair I am going to get...nothing too ridiculous but will improve the enjoyability of driving simulator games.....

most expensive $ 589

cheaper 359$

home made but way too BIG and its 500 kms away FORGET IT freight would be frightening!! $500..

I know there's a re T500RS, but that's way out of my price range,
settle for something with a clutch and manual gear shifts....
a G27 is about $300ish now
so once i sold my video camera (V1P) id get this and have a custom made PC desktop (not gonna get a laptop) , already have 2 and a desktop is much better for games, cooler running, cheaper, and more easily upgradable

Well, since you didn't ask politely as usual, I shan't say.....:lol:

Nice chair, Grum....guessing ur Cats and doggies got ahold of the old one?....I found a perfectly little chair at a thrift shop for $10...fits my arse just perfectly...all I needed to do was spray some WD40 oil and it's all good!

I got a fancy office chair last year for $60. It was listed on Craigslist...it is a similar design to the first one posted in this thread. Oh, it is so comfortable!!!

Back