Need to vent...

I need to vent my feelings... Since I joined here, I noticed and felt like that no one care about anything that I post in here... Likely, about my brother's girlfriend got in car accident, about my rat Nike died, about my cousin's wife died, etc more than and even NO ONE would set it as STICKY. Include to congrats me for number of posts that I make. Since, I saw Mods set other people's threads to be sticky in here, not me. I felt like that I'm not worth to be in here then? If you don't like me or don't want me to be here, then say so.... I need the truth that's all, I just feel hurt that no one set it as sticky which all of them are important to me, I don't care if they aren't my blood relatives or dislike any of my pets. :sigh: I feel so enough with this since, I'd been holding this feelings and patient since for less than a year... So it's enough for me... Time for me to telling you how I feel about this... Please do it to be even with everybody, not only people who are "popular" in this website. Or more freindlier people. :roll: I know that I could be mean and say anything that is mean, since everybody do that same. But honestly, in person Im very friendlier and only being mean which that I know it's wrong or tell how I feel that's all... I don't know what to say else since Im not sure if I'm worth or not in here.. So thanks.

Sweetheart...I echo your feelings, really!
Hugs to you!!

Well, me either, Crazymomma!! you not the only one as well many
others, especially the unpopular ones! Im one of the unpopular
ones so thats why i dont get any congrats on ANYTHING but
thats ok....
Look at my number of posts...I went way past 2,000 posts, :(
I think we ought to forget the this thing about congratulating
people who reach the 1,000, 2,000 or even 100,000 posts thing,
it creats hurt feelings if you DONT congrat them....dont you
think?

Yea, I don't care.. I really don't care.. The way I see people congratulate members on the posting, sort of favors to them, but not us. I guess I am not the favors.. Oh well, that is okay.. I don't come here as often like everyone does. Who cares...

*walking to door* *slam the door*

Yea, I don't care.. I really don't care.. The way I see people congratulate members on the posting, sort of favors to them, but not us. I guess I am not the favors.. Oh well, that is okay.. I don't come here as often like everyone does. Who cares...

Someone did created a thread to congratulate you in this AD. And, I posted to say " Congratulations ! " You got some ADers to congratulate you as well.

*off-topic*

Ouch!! My foot's in 'da door!! :eek2: Get back in hereeeee...sometimes members will miss a thread, oversee it, it doesn't neccessarily mean that members are 'ignoring' you intentionally. ;)

Now...this would be a good time-- :grouphug:

Just don't go 'crazy' on us and slam doors, 'specially my foot! :giggle:
Hang in there and please continue to enjoy your stay here in AD! :)

~RR

Sweetie -

I know how you feel - there have been times when I've felt that I was unloved here, totally ignored. And while I know it's not true, it's just the way we feel sometimes.

Next time, you want a thread made sticky, just PM me or one of the other mods, and we'll take care of it immediately!

BTW, I haven't been able to get online often lately - been soooo busy at work. Just noticed that no one has posted in my thread since Monday, so you're not the only one...smiles!!

Be assured, you are in our thoughts and hearts!

Smiles,
DreamDeaf

P.S. You can always AIM or PM me anytime...my door is always open!!!! Same goes for all members here, too.

I do care!!! :wave: I did congratulated you, Crazywackomomma!! :nana:

You guys know you are loved, it just we don't even pay attention what's in front of us, what's around us, and what's behind us, I wouldn't want anyone behind me though. :giggle:

I know I know I know.. It made me feel better, but from what I see, you guys don't congratulate other members for reaching their milsetones.... UH???

I know, I see the thread for me, that was nice of you guys. :grouphug:

Like for example, member reached to 1K posts, and no one congratulate, and no one mention about this member.. Strange...

I know I know I know.. It made me feel better, but from what I see, you guys don't congratulate other members for reaching their milsetones.... UH???...

Like I said I don't even pay attention to anyone's post counts, unless they notify me that they're getting closer I would have created a thread for that member, I don't even know my own post counts either. :giggle:

I don't believe that they are not being cared about, I believe they're just not paying attention to how many posts that member makes, do I make sense? ;)

i undy how you feel i feel the same as you do i feel that they don't care about me anymore i feel that i wasted my time signed in there and there is lot of times that i was thinking of quitting AD

they don't seems care about my cousin dying either and they don't seems care how much i posted either

moonflower said:
..they don't seems care about my cousin dying

*off-topic*

I'm sorry, I must have missed that--opps...but, my thoughts and prayers are with you...pls. forgive me for not knowing...in the meantime, pls. do hang in there and be strong. ;)

~RR

i undy how you feel i feel the same as you do i feel that they don't care about me anymore i feel that i wasted my time signed in there and there is lot of times that i was thinking of quitting AD

they don't seems care about my cousin dying either and they don't seems care how much i posted either

WOW, as for me personally, I'm really sorry to hear that, even the dying report I, myself, not aware or have seen anyone mentioned. Even, I will not ignore anyone who imming or ask me a questions. Even tho, I finally be able to use this computer whenever this computer available. but since mostly I was on christian post which I mostly on sidekick, not other categories. So on computer, I use different posts, so, want anyone that read this to know we are all family. smile

I know I know I know.. It made me feel better, but from what I see, you guys don't congratulate other members for reaching their milsetones.... UH???

I know, I see the thread for me, that was nice of you guys. :grouphug:

Like for example, member reached to 1K posts, and no one congratulate, and no one mention about this member.. Strange...

especially the unpopular ones, the ones they dont like? heh??
how sad.....

*off-topic*

I'm sorry, I must have missed that--opps...but, my thoughts and prayers are with you...pls. forgive me for not knowing...in the meantime, pls. do hang in there and be strong. ;)

~RR
it is ok it can be easy miss
and thanks i will do be strong smile

WOW, as for me personally, I'm really sorry to hear that, even the dying report I, myself, not aware or have seen anyone mentioned. Even, I will not ignore anyone who imming or ask me a questions. Even tho, I finally be able to use this computer whenever this computer available. but since mostly I was on christian post which I mostly on sidekick, not other categories. So on computer, I use different posts, so, want anyone that read this to know we are all family. smile

i know i feel that ADers are my family and here for each others
smile

sorry sweetheart of the off topic
you are part of ADers family if you wanna to know me please PM me smile

i do care of all of you

is it necessary to STICKY the thread that someone made for a person who have 1000 or 2000 or so post? It isnt fair for others that didnt sticky!! I think it isnt a good idea to not put sticky on it.

Someone made a thread for flyfree and it hadnt sticky.. Ya think its fair for other that already sticky?

Back