Need to lose weight help begged for!!

I do not think young people should go on diets. You need to educate yourself on what is healthy food. Read the lables on everything you buy. If is says "lite" it does not mean anything related to the food. Maybe light in color!! Be careful of 'low fat' or 'fat free' Sometimes this is written on things that never have fat in them anyway. Many low fat foods are very high in sugar. Many flavored foods are high in fats and salt. So read carefully.
Drink 8 glasses of water a day. Never drink sodapop. Even sugar free is not good for you. Eat as many different colored fruits and vegetables a day as possible. The different colors have different nutrients. I have written a number of articles about healthy eating. If you want more info email me cherhaining@yahoo.com.au or visit my website

Young people can go on a diet, no matter what their age, gender, or state of health they can still lose weight. It's all about balance your health. It costs nothing to follow the diet just watch what you eat and you'll lose weight, But if you kept on eating bad food, You'll gain weight. ;) Don't waste your money on programs those diet programs or diet pills, It's not worth it. You could do it all for free based on what you eat.

"Diet" really means what people eat. That is it. You can call good and bad diet.

These companies who labeling their products "Diet" is really misleading! My ed gf checked on both regular salad dressing and "fat-free" salad dressing. To her surprise! Fatfree dressing have much higher sodium content than regular dressing!!! She dropped her jaw and realize what I was talking about.

I wanted to clarify myself, I am not saying to elimate sodium (Salt) entirely. We all need healthy amount of salt. Not too much, really. Often we took salt more than what our body REALLY needs.

Yes, young and old people have different diet plan to keep them healthy.

cherylh said:
I do not think young people should go on diets. You need to educate yourself on what is healthy food. Read the lables on everything you buy. If is says "lite" it does not mean anything related to the food. Maybe light in color!! Be careful of 'low fat' or 'fat free' Sometimes this is written on things that never have fat in them anyway. Many low fat foods are very high in sugar. Many flavored foods are high in fats and salt. So read carefully.
Drink 8 glasses of water a day. Never drink sodapop. Even sugar free is not good for you. Eat as many different colored fruits and vegetables a day as possible. The different colors have different nutrients. I have written a number of articles about healthy eating. If you want more info email me cherhaining@yahoo.com.au or visit my website

Thanks diehardbiker65 and cheri i lost a pound lol i think it's cause i flushed the sodium out so i lost the little bit of water weight i had

Exercising will help too, especially if it puts on muscle. Muscle uses more calories than fat; the higher your ratio of muscle to fat, even if you keep your body weight the same, the more calories you will burn, and the leaner you will look.

DHB made a good point; no matter what you eat, that IS your diet. I found that taking vitamins in the morning with my breakfast kept me from feeling as hungry during the day. It seemed to take the edge off sugar cravings I would get mid-afternoon. And drinking water all through the day helps too. I read somewhere that most people have a hard time telling the difference between hunger and thirst, and often thought they were hungry when they were really thirsty.

I have been eating cottage cheese with peaches, and cinnamon on it.. Avoid greasy food places like BK, McD's... if you want go eat, try eat at Eberts and Gerberts or subway or Jimmy Johns, or any sub places... Don't eat that much, just when you feel like you are hungry and really want to eat.

Back