Need to get to know me? Ask me anything :)

Originally posted by Travis
You wouldnt have a chance with Tracey :) she's tooooo good for you :) and that was really stupid question by the way... please try not to make a fool out of yourself!

lol

Travis, are you fishing for some more fishes out of the ocean to date?

Originally posted by SilenceGold
lol

Travis, are you fishing for some more fishes out of the ocean to date?

Eh I rather to fish one in the lake since the large mouth bass is a pretty fish and hard to get :) j/k.. well yes.. but actually I am just having a good time being single....because I just focus more on myself :)..

Guys... anymore questions?.. 2 pages... come on.. you guys can do better than that!.. ask me anything!

After you go out fishing..do you tend to tell lies about how big you caught a fish?

After you go out fishing..do you tend to tell lies about how big you caught a fish?

Of course not! I wouldn't lie about the fish that I caught! cuz I dont want a big fish!.. I rather a slim little fish :) so I aint gonna lie :)

Originally posted by Travis
Of course not! I wouldn't lie about the fish that I caught! cuz I dont want a big fish!.. I rather a slim little fish :) so I aint gonna lie :)

Aw you're no real american fisherman.

Get out of here...lol

Got a pic of yourself?

Aw you're no real american fisherman.

Get out of here...lol

Got a pic of yourself?

little slim fish... you know what I mean! :)

yes I do have a picture of myself..

travis01.jpg

Why not use that for an avatar after a cropping job?

I had an avatar before! I knwo how to do those crap thing! I am just too lazy to do it! but dont need a help though .. but thanks!

Back