Need to get to know me? Ask me anything :)

Travis

Reaction score
I know most of you guys dont really know me that well but here's your chance to get to know me! :).. Ask me away!

Originally posted by MsGiglz
know me?
welcome to adv2

I dont know you... and I dont need a welcome.. I have been here for a year.. I think its my job to welcome you to AD :)

Originally posted by Coralicious
Travis, what's up with u and Tracey? Still with her? Btw, hi!

Hey Hey Cora! :).. Tracey and I are not in relationship anymore.. but still lucky us we decided to keep our friendship :)

Originally posted by GoldenLeaf74
umm, do you have any gf yourself??
Nope I dont have any girlfriend since 3 weeks.. but there is someone speical that I might would love to date with

Originally posted by Travis
I dont know you... and I dont need a welcome.. I have been here for a year.. I think its my job to welcome you to AD :)

:wave: oh hi then! :D

Nope I dont have any girlfriend since 3 weeks.. but there is someone speical that I might would love to date with

very good

Originally posted by GoldenLeaf74
very good

*nods* but Tracey was really great girlfriend that I had.... she's fun to be around with but it just dont seems to work out. But later in future.. I'd give us other chance to see each other.. but we just need space for now

Hey Hey Cora! :).. Tracey and I are not in relationship anymore.. but still lucky us we decided to keep our friendship :)

Ohh really?? Important that u r doing great. How's everything with ya so far??

its bad timing to ask me that question lol :).. I recently got fired from my job.. so everything's going downhill.. also there was breaking up with Tracey... so its sucky so far this month..!

its bad timing to ask me that question lol :).. I recently got fired from my job.. so everything's going downhill.. also there was breaking up with Tracey... so its sucky so far this month..!

Ohh I'm sorry. I really hope everything wll be okay with u. Think positive. *hugs*

Originally posted by Steel
do you think i talk gay?

not in gay way.. but.. sometime..in foolish way also sometime you just talk about something that don't always make sense.. but your still on my OK list :)

Originally posted by Coralicious
Ohh I'm sorry. I really hope everything wll be okay with u. Think positive. *hugs*

I'll be alright... thanks for your concerns

Originally posted by Steel
would you get pissed off i marry Tracy? :o

You wouldnt have a chance with Tracey :) she's tooooo good for you :) and that was really stupid question by the way... please try not to make a fool out of yourself!

Back