need information

Yep. I got a good backup hearing aid which is only 5 yrs old siesmen frist dig aid Ceilo 2sp. Still runs like a top. Right now I am on trail testing the sesmen nitro sp. So far its good, only needs fine tuning. Needs adjust on phone issues.

update.. so far so good.. just fine tuning in.. the t/mic program don't work good for me.. using the normal program for that. the 2nd program for nosiy area, works good.. the normal setting still needs to tone down the damn compressions.. I hated it.. will get another apt to get that part taken care of.

LOL post grad? yep right at the end of August which means I go into workplaces and the community!

update ok after almost three weeks. Went in two time for tune in for phone program and compression. Yesterday, went back for the compression issues. I told the audio about my celio is so smooth and never have any compression. She read my old aid and asked her. She not saying much. She worked on the nitrio aid. In my impression of the audio, she doing what she thinks best for me.
That's not a good customer relations. I have love for dammn compression. So far there are some compression issues. I got another month left on the trail test. I am not impressed.. looks like at end of the week. Going back there for the last time. Get my cash back mins the cost of molds.

I agreed it time to find another audio.. I will be going back next tues to refund the cost of the aid... I plan to use the hearing aid disp to fitted the aid.. the same guy who done the celio aid.. never had an issue with him.. but I will find a different audio elsewhere..

UPDATE!!!!!!!!
Ok I know it been awhile.. two weeks ago, I returned the aid back to the audio.. I told the audio not happy with it and refund the cost mins the dispense fee and earmole. the aid cost 2400 bucks knock off 330 for the fees. I went to the hearing aid tech where I got the celo sp2 5 yrs ago. Told him the problem was.. he knew I never like bell and wistle on aid which I never use. He order the nitro sp 301 and matched the setting of the celo sp2 .. So far I am very pleased with it.. might not need any more adjustment.. maybe the feedback needs adjusting.. This guy charging less for the aid. so works well for me.

UPDATE!!!!!!!!
Ok I know it been awhile.. two weeks ago, I returned the aid back to the audio.. I told the audio not happy with it and refund the cost mins the dispense fee and earmole. the aid cost 2400 bucks knock off 330 for the fees. I went to the hearing aid tech where I got the celo sp2 5 yrs ago. Told him the problem was.. he knew I never like bell and wistle on aid which I never use. He order the nitro sp 301 and matched the setting of the celo sp2 .. So far I am very pleased with it.. might not need any more adjustment.. maybe the feedback needs adjusting.. This guy charging less for the aid. so works well for me.

that's awesome! I might shoot for the Nitros or something like that when I'm fresh out of post grad (YOG is 2016)

cool sarfin....there are 2 diff model nitro 301 and 700. the 700 got 16 channels while the 301 got 8.
They are the most power aids so far on the market I got about 70% unused on it( room to work with down the line if my ear goes south). I have the volume on barely on 2.. plenty of jucie wow. I tried two ear molds from the audio( the one I returned the aid to) The mold is a 3/4 shells, one is standard size and other is tight fitting.. the tight fitting is putting pressure on my ear.. other one is good fit but tends to give me reaction from the material and feedback sucks. took the one other mold from hearing tech made.. no problem anddddd no feedback!!!!! yah. that mold is full shell.. it seems to cuts out the feedback on the power aid better than 3/4 shell.. unless using different material for it.
Also no damn compressions. He tuned this right on the dot far better than that audio.
ah save your cash dear.. these power aid are priced right.. but you need your degree yet:laugh2:

:rofl: yeah you have earn money to make money.. money in bank dont stay there very long unless you got good investment rolling..
so far so good.. only need a tad adjustment on the background sounds and the main sounds needs to step up a notch.

:rofl: yeah you have earn money to make money.. money in bank dont stay there very long unless you got good investment rolling..
so far so good.. only need a tad adjustment on the background sounds and the main sounds needs to step up a notch.

true. :D

Back