Need a hug? Come here to get one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need a hug. My kids are with their dads and I'm here by myself. The depression kicks in really bad about now. There are a million and one things I wanted to get done and just can't get off my butt to do them. Thanks in advance for the hug

(hugs Chris'mum)

i need a hug too. the weather here has been so cold and it's aggrevating my cts. i normally don't complain about pain, but my hands really hurt. :(

(hugs Hearagain)

Sorry to hear about your pain.

(Gives hear again's hands a massage)

:lol: that thread is really sweet. :D

I don't think any member would want to hug me if they hate or dislike me. :) But I will hug them no matter who he or she is! :P

:grouphug: everyone :grouphug:

Peace. :)

I don't think any member would want to hug me if they hate or dislike me. :) But I will hug them no matter who he or she is! :P

:cuddle:

Wow. I didnt realize there are some sad posts. I only read one page...So, here's a hug from me, you guys who have a sad/bad/rough/etc day. :grouphug: I hope you feel better asap.

Hugs, Karissa! <HUGS> I don't hate or dislike you! <smile>

:ty: Nika & tornado19
Whatever he or she likes it or not, you can give a warm hug to your certain enemy. A hug is a lot of loves, like worth a thousands words, that I believe in anybody can embrace his (or her) enemy's heart. Because your enemy will need a lot of loves is your own hug, everyone needs a hug so you can't give a hug without getting a hug first. :)

Hey Tornado19, here's a BIG hug from me since it sounds like you have a bad day or something, aren't you? If so, I hope you feel better as soon as possible.

glomp.gif

:ty: Nika & tornado19
Whatever he or she likes it or not, you can give a warm hug to your certain enemy. A hug is a lot of loves, like worth a thousands words, that I believe in anybody can embrace his (or her) enemy's heart. Because your enemy will need a lot of loves is your own hug, everyone needs a hug so you can't give a hug without getting a hug first. :)

<excellent posting> I couldn't agree more, Karissa. It's about spreading love, not hate. Reaching out first, giving out love first, without even expecting it in return. But then as you love others, you help them heal from their own pain, and they begin to love back.

My friend's dad passed away yesterday :( I am shocked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back