Need a hug? Come here to get one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh believe me, they were. that was the same hospital who had 4 people restrain me to give me my meds. they justified it by saying that i was psychotic, manic and combative. this was also the same hospital who removed my ci (i only had one at the time) when i was sleeping. <very mad>

thats !@#$ing retarded...

malingering is most definitely a mental health problem. in other words, a personality disorder.

Hear again: Just because someone lies about their mental health issues doesn't mean that they don't have them.

Just as a person who has a physical disability can lie and exadurate their disability I suspect someone with mental health issues can do the same.

Hear again: Just because someone lies about their mental health issues doesn't mean that they don't have them.

Just as a person who has a physical disability can lie and exadurate their disability I suspect someone with mental health issues can do the same.

if someone pretends to have a certain mental illness, how is it that they can have the very disorder they are feigning? either they have it or they don't. nika's symptoms do not make any sense whatsoever and his posts have been filled with one contradiction after another. if you fail to see that, then you need to go back and re-read his posts. also keep in mind that nika was the same person who claimed one could not fake having bipolar. he's obviously wrong because that kind of thing happens all the time.

i will repeat this once again. malingering is a personality disorder, so in that respect, yes, nika does have a mental illness. however, i do not believe he has any of the other conditions/illnesses/diseases he claims to have.

I should have never come here to AD for support. Even when my girlfriend is feeling suicidal at the same time she would probably still be a better bet than here at AD. I didn't want to bring her farther down, but you guys have brought me so far down that I'm back to feeling suicidal.

So bye for now.

Even your girlfriend is not a good person to go to when you are feeling suicidal (if you really are feeling suicidal and not faking it like you were before). You should go to a crisis center or the hospital. You say you see a therapist and have a psychiatrist. Don't they have someone on-call for you to call and talk to? One of my friend has a psychiatrist and she calls him when he is on-call when she is either suicidal or is having an episode and needs help. You really should be talking to a professional, not your girlfriend.

yet another problem is the fact that people with alters do not describe what their alters do. alters take it upon themselves to act in a certain fashion without warning.

dreama,

the rest of us will NOT condone what nika did.

Who said anything about me CONDONING what Nika did. If you read the first post in my other hug thread I specifically ASKED people not to come with suicide but to ring emergency services instead.

I think Nika has gone through a lot. I have no problem believing that he was abused. Wether he was genuinely suicidal or not? God alone knows. I don't think I have enough facts to form a definate opinion on this matter.

okay. i really need to bow out of this thread or else i'm going to rapid cycle and get banned. seriously. i'm p*ssed off to no end and can't take this anymore.

Feel free to email me anytime if you need someone to talk to.

lucia,

i couldn't agree with you more. my psychiatrist has a 24 hour answering service that i can call whenever i'm manic or depressed. i've only had to call them once, but when i did, my call was returned within 5 minutes.

Who said anything about me CONDONING what Nika did. If you read the first post in my other hug thread I specifically ASKED people not to come with suicide but to ring emergency services instead.

I think Nika has gone through a lot. I have no problem believing that he was abused. Wether he was genuinely suicidal or not? God alone knows. I don't think I have enough facts to form a definate opinion on this matter.

excuse me dreama, but i am not responding in your thread. i'm responding in this thread, so i can say whatever i want about nika.

his abuse (of which i have my doubts) is NO excuse for malingering. i was sexually, physically and emotionally abused and suffered 4 different traumas over the span of 18 years. my life was also threatened when i was a child. do you see ME coming here on ad and feigning mental illness? let's stop using abuse as an excuse because it makes those of us who have legitimate trauma look like we manipulate people for our own personal gain.

if someone pretends to have a certain mental illness, how is it that they can have the very disorder they are feigning? either they have it or they don't. nika's symptoms do not make any sense whatsoever and his posts have been filled with one contradiction after another. if you fail to see that, then you need to go back and re-read his posts. also keep in mind that nika was the same person who claimed one could not fake having bipolar. he's obviously wrong because that kind of thing happens all the time.

I'm not stupid. But I like to give people the benifit of the doupt. And keep suspicions to myself. Since I know what it's like not to be believed because of having phsycosomatic blindness. So the last thing I would do would do is delibrately put other people through what I went through.

And before you ask NOBODY has EVER doupted that I have mental health issues. They just doupted my blindness.

Yeah, right.

lucia,

nika is pretending to be psychotic like i was a few days ago which i am NOT amused by. nika also wrote me a pm in which he described an incident that happened to him the day i was severely psychotic. how ironic. NOT funny.

With as much mental health care as you have received, I would have thought you would be familiar with the terminology. It means "In Patient." Someone who is experiencing as many dissociative episodes as you seem to be having is a threat to themselves and to others.

I thought the same thing, too. :roll:

He seriously belongs in a psychiatric hospital.

I'm not stupid. But I like to give people the benifit of the doupt. And keep suspicions to myself. Since I know what it's like not to be believed because of having phsycosomatic blindness. So the last thing I would do would do is delibrately put other people through what I went through.

And before you ask NOBODY has EVER doupted that I have mental health issues. They just doupted my blindness.

now i understand why you support nika. more power to you. sorry, but i refuse to be manipulated by malingerers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back