Nascar

BRISTOL race track repaved!

Bristol track this coming race saturday night has new track repaved. Rusty Wallace tested the track out and said it's a perfect 10. He said he like the track now better than before. They say the cars will go faster there than ever. It would be cool to see this saturday. Most of all Bristol is temper place. Drivers fight and blames each other there easier. Currently Ryan Newman has track record at Bristol and they said his track record will be gone on friday qualify day. I am hoping it would be Ryan Newman breaking his own lap record tomorrow lol.

numbers.440.jpg

Look like a football field huh?

HA HA HA HA HA HA!!! Nascar thought someone will break Ryan Newman lap record today but no one did!!!! Ryan Newman still held Bristol track record. it turn out the new car of tomorrow cars are slower than regular cup cars at Bristol speedway.

Ryan newman track record 128.709 mph - in 2003

Today Kasey Kahne won the pole and his speed is only 119.805 mph

Car of Tomorrow will be used rest of Nascar series... which could mean Ryan Newman track record stands for long time until they change the style of car in the future. Yippie Yay!!!!!!!!

Who will drive in #8 car next year? They say maybe JJ Yelley. I think Yelley isn't good choice if I am the owner. Aric A.... could be a better choice.

Rumor - Mark Martin and rookie Aric Almirola will be sharing on Car #8 next season.

NASCAR.COM - Number a driver's identity but change is imminent - Aug 24, 2007

Ah, all drivers cannot take their numbers to another teams under NASCAR policy.

Image that anyone who took a tattoo with their favorite driver's # before move to new team with new number(s)! LOL

Rumor - Mark Martin and rookie Aric Almirola will be sharing on Car #8 next season.

NASCAR.COM - Number a driver's identity but change is imminent - Aug 24, 2007

Ah, all drivers cannot take their numbers to another teams under NASCAR policy.

Image that anyone who took a tattoo with their favorite driver's # before move to new team with new number(s)! LOL

yeah I saw it while watching their pratice races... Mark Martin and Aric Almirola share the seat this year and next season. Currently Aric Almirola is driving #01 car at Bristol while Mark Martin take a break. I was told Aric could be good driver in the future. This will not be Aric's rookie season because he will not do more races this season so Next season could be his rookie year if only he get more than 14 rides.

Well it look like Ryan Newman and Dale Jr is out of chase since Kurt Busch and Martin Truex Jr doing well and impossible for them to fell down.

Ryan Newman is so good at COT cars which would be used on all races next season. Ryan could have his chance be a championship or otherwise he will be the next Mark Martin which I hope it would not be!

Back