Nascar

ZiNg31

Reaction score
I open up this thread so we can talk about Nascar here.

I am big fan of Nascar and my favorite driver is Ryan Newman. I am disappointed Ryan Newman did not do well for the 2nd straight season. Next year he will do well because he is good in COT cars (Car of tomorrow) which Nascar will use for the whole 2008 season. Ever since Ryan Newman stinks is because he is driving in Dodge Charger which setted 2 years ago. Ryan complains about Dodge Charger's design on nose (front of the car) which effected his speeds. Before Charger model he won 12 races since 2002 season (Won in Ford Taraus car in rookie year and Dodge Interpia car 2003-2005). Next year will be Dodge Avengers COT car... he did show he did great in that model this year and almost won race three times.

As for Dale Jr... which number he will drive for in 2008? Since DEI will not let him have #8 after leaving DEI to join with Hendrick motorsports. Look like it will be #33 (after his dad's number) or 27 according to Rusty Wallace. But I think best number suits him is #38 (Sr and Jr numbers putting together). #83 is already taken by Brian Vickers. Also Dale Jr own Busch cars #81 and #88. He might use that number.

How about that! Kyle Busch teaming with Tony Stewart and Denny Hamlin in 2008. I like Kyle Busch but disappointed he is teaming with Tony Stewart. But at least he is in good organization.

Who will drive in #8 car next year? They say maybe JJ Yelley. I think Yelley isn't good choice if I am the owner. Aric A.... could be a better choice.

...I am big fan of Nascar and my favorite driver is Ryan Newman...
Dale Jr... which number he will drive for in 2008?...Who will drive in #8 car next year?...
:wave: I Love all NASCAR Yee Haa! My fav driver is Jr.

There is nothing like watching a bunch of good ol boys drive around in circles on a hot Sunday afternoon, 'cepting going catching of course. :)

NASCAR has my vote to have Daisy Duke look alikes NASCAR cheerleaders for every team, like NFL. :D

FYI: photobucket is down for maintenance, I can not post pics of Jr's new ride # 5. Later I do it, when photobucket stops acting like Yahoo.

:wave: I Love all NASCAR Yee Haa! My fav driver is Jr.

There is nothing like watching a bunch of good ol boys drive around in circles on a hot Sunday afternoon, 'cepting going catching of course. :)

NASCAR has my vote to have Daisy Duke look alikes NASCAR cheerleaders for every team, like NFL. :D

FYI: photobucket is down for maintenance, I can not post pics of Jr's new ride # 5. Later I do it, when photobucket stops acting like Yahoo.

FYI, I recently used PhotoBucket.com and it fine now, so u can posting pic here right now :)

I was used big fan of NASCAR, not anymore now, but I still following their rankings, pts, etc... My favorite driver is Jeff Gordon...

TONY STEWART

I didn't watch all laps but frist 50 laps and last 50 laps....then catch up highlights on Speed Channel.

My finance is big fan of Jeff Gordon. She start watching race in 1996 and I started watching Nascar in 2001 after learning Dale Sr's death. I used to support Jeff Gordon in 2001 then came along Ryan Newman in #02 car and raced 7 races that 2001 season before becoming a full time driver in 2002 season.

Today's race at Michigan is rain delayed again. They might race tomorrow or Wed. They will have another race at Bristol on Saturday. If the race is Wed and they will not have time to relax... will be very busy week for every teams.

FREE NASCAR GIF's

:wave:

Please right click on what you want.
Then 'Save as'.

If you copy & paste soon all you see is drats that dreaded red x, because soon I delete from photobucket account. Thank you for your understanding.

As I come across NASCAR gif's I'll post them here in this thread for youse gals/guys to snag what you want.

Feel free to use any way you want, share, pass along, ignore, or delete.

Enjoy!

_2ATT2.gif

_3ATT1.gif

_96ATT3.gif

:wave:

Please right click on what you want.
Then 'Save as'.

If you copy & paste soon all you see is drats that dreaded red x, because soon I delete from photobucket account. Thank you for your understanding.

As I come across NASCAR gif's I'll post them here in this thread for youse gals/guys to snag what you want.

Feel free to use any way you want, share, pass along, ignore, or delete.

Enjoy!

_2ATT2.gif

_3ATT1.gif

_96ATT3.gif

Nascar cars dont have headlights. They all are stickers making them look like there's actually headlights on the car. Reason why is because they can't have any glass breaking and cars running them over and glass fly up to the stand wheres the fans sitting.

These gifs are cool. But no Ryan Newman :pissed:

ZiNg31 said:
...no Ryan Newman
Zing, I have asked my friends to send me Ryan Newman, when I receive them, I post them here.

Here is another FREE gif.

Right click.
Save as.

_ATT113.gif

Zing, I have asked my friends to send me Ryan Newman, when I receive them, I post them here.

Here is another FREE gif.

Right click.
Save as.

_ATT113.gif

Christmas car? Too early, u should save till Dec then post it, ha

:wave: Nope. Mother's Day is a big holiday for all of NASCAR.

Never race on Mother's Day. Respect for Mother's. :)

They always race on mother's day. All the drivers took their moms to Nascar and all the racers' mothers were getting together. I saw Jeff Gordon's mom.. she looks young.

:wave: Nope. Mother's Day is a big holiday for all of NASCAR.

Never race on Mother's Day. Respect for Mother's. :)

They can race on Mother's Day, so all NASCAR drivers can put pink on their cars like MLB baseball players got pink baseball bats

Kyle Petty's diecast pink car. I can't find the real car. But the diecast showed the same pink car he raced in.

(((image attached)))

Attachments

• 0a4d_1.jpg
    0a4d_1.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 4
Back