mystery diagnosis

I'm not a doctor, but it sounds to me like you may have fibromyalgia.

Oy There's a lot of opinions and ideas batted around in this thread about what it could be. Most of it is plausible, Skullchick. Please see a doctor soon.

I hope you feel better. :)

Update

Went to doctor told what happened so he tested my blood sugar with little prick thingy that people with diabete use. It came up normal which makes it weird. So he ordered more complicated test I need take that I can't eat for certain time and have blood drawn out for testing then eat something then come back get blood drawn out again I need do that on my fiance day off because I can't drive without food in my stomach.
Also symptoms update, joint pain and muscles pain is getting slightly worse and I have new sites of pain too like my neck, my back, 2 fingers each hand. Dizziness is getting a lot less so its mild and only occur if I'm hungry.
Shaky hand and hunger is still there, urine is back to normal, still get sick from sugar and now I get headache sometime migraine pain more often from my neck and back pain. Fatigue is slightly better but still bad enough to affect my normal routine.
So I'll let you guys know what blood test turned out to be if negative like finger prick test then it might be real case of mystery diagnosis lol of course probably will order more tests?
Oh also he did joint check if any of it hurt I told him it happens randomly for no reasons so only joint hurt that time of visit was my left wrist so only react when he did on my left wrist not any other spots.

skullchick,

do you experience any numbness, weakness, tingling or burning in your left wrist? if so, that could be a sign of carpal tunnel syndrome (cts).

(i have severe cts in my left wrist and have all of those symptoms.)

skullchick,

do you experience any numbness, weakness, tingling or burning in your left wrist? if so, that could be a sign of carpal tunnel syndrome (cts).

(i have severe cts in my left wrist and have all of those symptoms.)

Nope, its achy regular old joint pain really and its always different, like one day it'd be on left wrist, left elbow and left shoulder then next day its both shoulders, neck, upper back, next day its right hip and right ankle pain you never know where it'll hurt until it hurt

Nope, its achy regular old joint pain really and its always different, like one day it'd be on left wrist, left elbow and left shoulder then next day its both shoulders, neck, upper back, next day its right hip and right ankle pain you never know where it'll hurt until it hurt

These are pressure points. To determine if one has fibromyalgia, more than 11 of pressure points has to be inflamed - by touching, it hurts and you can feel painful sensations sometimes without having it been touched.

I have fibromyalgia and location of pain changes everyday. Fibromyalgia also causes fatigue. I suffer from it as well.

that sounds like fibromyalgia.

A visit to an Endocrinologist may be in your best interests. Sorry I would post sooner, but this is first time I read this thread.
The first 2 things that came to my mind would be Hypoglycemia and or hypothyroidism issures. You state you already had a fasting blood glucose done, how about a glucose tolerance test. Aslo I wonder if he check your TSH, and T4 levels. As far as the urine systems it would help to know if you have any previous medical kidney problems, IE Proteinuria. Hope this helps.

A visit to an Endocrinologist may be in your best interests. Sorry I would post sooner, but this is first time I read this thread.
The first 2 things that came to my mind would be Hypoglycemia and or hypothyroidism issures. You state you already had a fasting blood glucose done, how about a glucose tolerance test. Aslo I wonder if he check your TSH, and T4 levels. As far as the urine systems it would help to know if you have any previous medical kidney problems, IE Proteinuria. Hope this helps.

Yeah I will get that done soon (glucose tolerance test)
Never had any kidney problem only bladder being overactive sometimes and couple uti year ago that's it

Have your thyroid checked, you may have an overactive condition. That also sounds like early stage diabetes.

Back