myspace news.. anyone else heard this

How about AIM and MSN, that is part of Myspace.com culture... That's stupid to shut down. :eek:

I dont think theyw ill shut aim and MSN down as well. like others said its parents duty to watch their kids and monitor their kids what they are doing on internet. We are responsible for this no matter what. I agree with others. :D

If they shut down myspace.com, I guarantee there's almost 80 millions unhappy campers out there!

Hey I Got Tom Msg From Myspace, Tom Say This Is Fake Not True Abt Shut Down.. They Still Alive!!!! Yayayayayay!

It's a hoax!

TweetyBird said:
Hey I Got Tom Msg From Myspace, Tom Say This Is Fake Not True Abt Shut Down.. They Still Alive!!!! Yayayayayay!

you beat me to it. hehehe

Tom said...

good evening fine folks. we are not shutting down. don't believe that fake website/news story people are passing around. :)

Yeah I got that message this morning too!!! WHOOO!!

MySpace Announcement

Tom
Latest Update:

8:41 PM PST, Mon, May 8
good evening fine folks. we are not shutting down. don't believe that fake website/news story people are passing around. :)

That's what he said! Soooo I KNEW it is full of BULLSHYT!!!

TweetyBird said:

Bewitched said:
you beat me to it. hehehe

Tom said...

hahahahahhaha sowwy! oops! :D

Mama2AFTIV said:
Yeah I got that message this morning too!!! WHOOO!!

MySpace Announcement

Tom
Latest Update:

8:41 PM PST, Mon, May 8

That's what he said! Soooo I KNEW it is full of BULLSHYT!!!
yea i know.. rme! people like ruin!

I knew the article was too good to be true but just hoax.. whoever did this is just jealous and mad and want the site to shut down. that is so immature of whoever did this. :roll: :ugh2:

Well if it does shut down on June 30th I guess I will have to find something better on the internet, but it's summer so I'm going to be out in the pool! Basically I don't give a crap about myspace.... even tho I got a page created to look up my old peeps in High School and in my hometown. I thought about Myjournal or something but at the same time it's boring as heck. I dunno what I'm going to do just yet but I will see it with my own EYES on june 30th :-o

they MIGHT will fix something with myspace.com making it only 18 and above cuz too much problems with teens being on this site cuz can lead to more problems cuz too many perverts on this site and glad i never bother to meet anyone thru myspace.com cuz few tried to but didn't realize I was deaf lol that was funny cuz I don't look deaf at all when it comes to meeting strangers at bus stops and blah... anyways just keep your eyes open til june 30th.. u never know ;) likewise.. tom himself can't close the site but somewhere in universe can close his site down without him knowing ;) but who knows? that's all I can say for now

i've been thinking of deleting mine so thats why i really don't care if it gets shut down. i read in the detroit newspaper thaey had an article on myspace and how its a breeding ground for pedophiles. it makes me wonder how many weirdos have looked at my ,myspace.

:ugh: Really then I need to set it private but how? They wont look at yours because you set it private so they can't view it

ella said:
i've been thinking of deleting mine so thats why i really don't care if it gets shut down. i read in the detroit newspaper thaey had an article on myspace and how its a breeding ground for pedophiles. it makes me wonder how many weirdos have looked at my ,myspace.

Right.. u can set it private so the public cant view your profile but for your friends in your network only.. it is in account settings. hope this helps. Good luck! :D

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!

Luckysmile23 said:
Right.. u can set it private so the public cant view your profile but for your friends in your network only.. it is in account settings. hope this helps. Good luck! :D

Back