My yard is not your toliet!

Cane Corso

Reaction score
My mom hates when someone walks their dogs on her lot and pooped. They didn't bother to pick up so they left it there. I told her I would take care of her problem.

What I did was, collected all poops that they left on her lot and put in a plastic bag. At night I took the bag to the neighbor's front door and left there with a note saying " Here is your dog's poop so please pick it up next time."

The neighbor never walk her dog to my mom's lot anymore. Hehehehehe:giggle:

Ohhh good idea it make their learn their lesson no more pooped on your mom's portery (spelling) lol that good idea! :lol:

... What I did was, collected all poops that they left on her lot and put in a plastic bag. At night I took the bag to the neighbor's front door and left there with a note saying " Here is your dog's poop so please pick it up next time."...
:wave:

_rotfman.gif

what a great idea you did!!

People here in my hometown knew they have to pick up the poop. Few times I saw the small white bags in my garbage pail. I applauded ppl to clean up.

that good posts,cane_corso!

im sure your dogs must stay outside and getting pee or poop they cant getting pee or poop inside the house they what the smell!

Good solution! I usually like to take bread/bagel/newspaper bag with me when I took my dogs out. I would keep few in my jacket pocket in case I forgot. I like those long bags as it keep my arm clean.

That's a good solution IF you know who the culprits are and where they live.

You did good job. a old lady with her dog had poop in my yard but she picked her dog's poop with plastic bag. I have no problem.

My mom hates it when someone walks their dogs on her lot and pooped. They didn't bother to pick up so they left it there. I told her I would take care of her problem.

What I did was, collected all poops that they left on her lot and put in a plastic bag. At night I took the bag to the neighbor's front door and left there with a note saying, "Here is your dog's poop so please pick it up next time."

The neighbor never walked her dog through my mom's lot anymore. Hehehehehe:giggle:

That's a good idea! It's also the law in many communities to pick up after the dog.

I usually have a bag on me for Snickers. If I've already tossed it, I will come back later and pick it up.

My mom hates when someone walks their dogs on her lot and pooped. They didn't bother to pick up so they left it there. I told her I would take care of her problem.

What I did was, collected all poops that they left on her lot and put in a plastic bag. At night I took the bag to the neighbor's front door and left there with a note saying " Here is your dog's poop so please pick it up next time."

The neighbor never walk her dog to my mom's lot anymore. Hehehehehe:giggle:
Hahaha... good one! They got :Owned: Hehehe!

Have you seen the movie Aeon Flux? I'm talking about the live action version. There's one part where they had security grass that looks like normal grass, but becomes sharp blades for intruders. That would be great for those dogs! ;)

Have you seen the movie Aeon Flux? I'm talking about the live action version. There's one part where they had security grass that looks like normal grass, but becomes sharp blades for intruders. That would be great for those dogs! ;)

I'm sure White House has those kind of security. lol...just kidding. :p

Very good idea!

If that happens again, just plant a set trap in the hole on the lawn. The dog will be disappeared before they see something.

Back