My wife

Oh GOD! My handsome smiley is calling me a GRANNY PURSE.... I would :rl: at my handsome smiley.. HAHAHA

Hey We re not against but like to tease you! that's all ;);):) :laugh2: :lol: :giggle:

:welcome: To All Deaf BabyHornyBrat4!!
Sounds like that Ball 'n' Chain has set in for your hubby there..LoL:lol:
Have Fun Posting &
Enjoy Your Stay Here:thumb:

:welcome: to AD!!! Enjoy your time and have fun! Your hubby keeps us laughing as much as he can. He is nice and you should be proud of him! :)

how long you married him? I m deaf and I married my hearing husband for 10 years. He is not member of this ad.

We have been married for 5 LONG YEARS. I told her I need to trade her in for a newer model, something made in 1986-1988, Red and huge headlights and can run all night. :giggle: :giggle: :iolol:

Yes, we have been married for 5 beautiful years and we still act like we just started dating.:cuddle: :kiss:

We have been married for 5 LONG YEARS. I told her I need to trade her in for a newer model, something made in 1986-1988, Red and huge headlights and can run all night. :giggle: :giggle: :iolol:

Yes, we have been married for 5 beautiful years and we still act like we just started dating.:cuddle: :kiss:

:lol:

Haha... My husband wants trade me in.. I dont think so.. He cant live without me.. He loves me too death.. We have been married for 5 years and it is feel like we are 2 years of marriage.. I love him....

It is not dating anymore, handsome smiley... We are offically husband and wife.. LOL.. hahaha....

Sometimes, I feel like I :whip: at him because he want to trade me in... :eek3: LOL

Welcome to AD! Your hubby's postings are fun to read! :)

Back