My wife

armymech81

Reaction score
Guess who has now signed up to make sure I behave!!! she have created her own and she going to bet me up now!!! Please help me!!!! My wife has now signed up and her name is BabyHornyBrat4!!!!!

Welcome you BabyHornyBrat4 on AD..

Let's breath away..
Anything you want beat up your husband on any post.. you'll be enjoy.

:D

Yes, I am going to beat up my husband!! HE better beave! Hahahah.. Im glad I am joined the alldeaf... Let's have fun!! I love you my handsome smiley!!

Welcome to AD, BHB! I can see that both YOU and your husband have great sense of humor! :giggle: Enjoy posting!!

Hello and welcome to Alldeaf! Now I can see that the two of you will be able to keep each other in line. ;) Anyhow, it's nice to see a couple participating here in AD and hope you'll enjoy your stay here in AD as well!

Have a nice day! :wave:

~RR

Oh thank you very much.. I hope this is going to be a blast... My husband loves to picking on me as well. He is so wierd sometimes...

Welcome to AllDeaf BabyHornyBrat4

hahah enjoy that your hubby is picking on ya lol :lol:

Welcome to AD! :wave: Dave

P.S. I guess your husband needs to go back and read his other 344 posts to see what he might have said in them. :deal: :jaw: :fingersx: :laugh2:

1.gif
to AD.. I hope you will enjoy the stay with us and happy posting away! :)

Welcome join here! and you gotta keep eye on ur hubby and make sure he is behave if he don't so you can :whip: on him! hahhhhh so have fun!

Back