My type of house

e

Reaction score
is victorian (old and somewhat modern). victorian houses are one of city's famous sightseeings in san francisco like this one:

sf_haus.jpg

there were some gorgeous big ones in NYC, but it looks prettier in san francisco. ;)

what's your type of house?

edit: please post some pictures of house that you dream of, it makes it more interesting ;)

Last edited:
e said:
is victorian (old and somewhat modern). victorian houses are one of city's famous sightseeings in san francisco like this one:

sf_haus.jpg

there were some gorgeous big ones in NYC, but it looks prettier in san francisco. ;)

that is a nice house.. i like modern ranchs in the suburb on the water or on the top of a moutain that views a city cuz houses like the one you showed... i would feel "congested"..

Yeah, they're more beautiful in San Francisco. :thumb: Reminds me of the television show, Family Matters. ;)

VamPyroX said:
Yeah, they're more beautiful in San Francisco. :thumb: Reminds me of the television show, Family Matters. ;)

Oh! yeah thats right, when I looked at the pic, I was like I have seen that house before until you mentioned about family matters, it just popped up in my mind...and also full house too.

VamPyroX said:

I think you're thinking of Full House... Family Matters was in Chicago, I think.

(sigh)

Is there a network between our brains or something?

Mine is kinda like this one but with bigger windows, bigger kitchen with no walls inside the main floor ( Gotta have it Deaf way! ;) ) and a bigger loft:

i didnt realize that we had to be more specific.. i want a house with ROOMY ROOMS (LOTS OF SPACE), BIG windows to let the sun shine through.. BIG AND OPEN kitcen with a family room attached to it, AND a master bathroom with a double sinks, hottub and a shower in it, big master bedroom with a big walk in closet, full basement, etc..

i know i sound spoiled.. but i LOVE BIG ROOMS.. MORE SPACE.. i hate feeling SUFFOCATED... if you guys dig me?

Well...Well...I wish I can show you what my house looks like, but I don't have a house lol Next month I will move to my new apartment.

zesty said:
i didnt realize that we had to be more specific.. i want a house with ROOMY ROOMS (LOTS OF SPACE), BIG windows to let the sun shine through.. BIG AND OPEN kitcen with a family room attached to it, AND a master bathroom with a double sinks, hottub and a shower in it, big master bedroom with a big walk in closet, full basement, etc..

i know i sound spoiled.. but i LOVE BIG ROOMS.. MORE SPACE.. i hate feeling SUFFOCATED... if you guys dig me?

Yup.. E said, "what's your type of house? (and post pics)".. Where's your dream house pic?

My dream home is in the country cabins, Living room with a fire place, fully equipped gourmet kitchen, wet bar, jacuzzi and steam room, 4 bedrooms and alot of windows.

Here are the pictures:

Attachments

• log-homes-GolfClub.jpg
    log-homes-GolfClub.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 23
  • 1025628a.jpg
    1025628a.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 21
  • 1025628c.jpg
    1025628c.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 18
e said:

sf_haus.jpg

edit: please post some pictures of house that you dream of, it makes it more interesting ;)
where's the yard? seesh..

for me.. i must live in country.. i need to have a huge yard at least 1 acre or more

will post a picture someday :D

Cheri said:
My dream home is in the country cabins, Living room with a fire place, fully equipped gourmet kitchen, wet bar, jacuzzi and steam room, 4 bedrooms and alot of windows.

Here are the pictures:
can i join with u jacuzzi???? :giggle:

That's right, DeafScuba: Where's the frigging yard? Must be an oversized nail clippers in the garage to do the Saturday morning mowing with! :D

My fave/dream home for many years were the log homes but for the past 7-8 years my fave has been the timberframe home, a building concept/technique that has been around for hundreds of years. There are quite a few companies all over the USA who will build this type of home. They have an open concept which makes them deaf-friendly. When I get more time, I will post some pictures of what a timberframe home is. It is also sometimes called "post and beam".

Deaf258 said:
Yup.. E said, "what's your type of house? (and post pics)".. Where's your dream house pic?

i dont have any pictures at this time.. ill have to find them.. heh
oops i forgot to add a jacuzzi, a swimming pool and a back yard too!!

Last edited:
I like the house that I have.
The first picture shows how it looked when we bought it.
The second picture shows how it looked last spring.

Attachments

• newhouse.jpg
    newhouse.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 83
  • porch.jpg
    porch.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 74
Back