My Trip to Turkey: (pictures)

Status
Not open for further replies.
:shock: Same-sex attraction? :shock:

No! :slap:

The whole point is that my personal life is meant to be kept private, I don't have to tell anyone who I was with, nor do I have to post pictures of who I was with. I was only sharing a few pictures of my trip to Turkey. ;)

No! :slap:

The whole point is that my personal life is meant to be kept private, I don't have to tell anyone who I was with, nor do I have to post pictures of who I was with. I was only sharing a few pictures of my trip to Turkey. ;)

:cool2:

Well I can say that you have all of us curious now.......

Is it Highlands? I know he's from Turkey. :naughty:

The whole point is that my personal life is meant to be kept private, I don't have to tell anyone who I was with, nor do I have to post pictures of who I was with.

I can appreciate how you want to keep your life private and can respect that very much. Hope others will respect this. :hug:

More questions on where you are going to and coming back after 9-11--> a pain but they're doing their jobs. I'd say "no to all those questions" and the agent would laugh.

I almost got in trouble in the Bahamas (in transit) on the way home from (shhh) but the US Customs let me go after I went all "Sir, No Sir, Yes Sir" on them when an agent wasn't impressed with the antics of a lady in front of me. She was trying to create a distraction but they made her go to a room for hours. She missed her flight. Tough sh*t. Before, she freaked out when I wasn't able to produce the paperwork I offered to go get for her. Another agent didn't have them so I came back and apologized and went on my way. She was pretty nervous---good picking for these agents in Nassau. They like it when you are quick with answers and ready with a passport and no trouble at all.

I'd rather fly cargo as I used to for few years because it was DEFINITELY easier to get in and out of foriegn countries. Walk from the aircraft to the gate, and you're free to as you please! Hell, I went for McDonald's one night for few hours while our planes were offloading/loading cargo before we left Bogota. No fuss no muss. Find ppl you are associated with and go out to eat.

So when 9-11 happened, and all the security measures went up all over the airports--did they do much with cargo areas? Not much! I don't know what they've done with cargo but I would bet my money on those areas if trying to get in......or smuggle anything in. Gate patrolling is tight, but if you know what you are doing, you can get away with it....IMO.

*Sigh* It just shows me that some of you can't give me the respect I deserved, now I am going to ask for this thread to be closed. Thanks for ruining it for me by playing this guessing game, asking me questions about who I was with. :(

Moderators: Please lock this thread. Ty. :)

*Sigh* It just shows me that some of you can't give me the respect I deserved, now I am going to ask for this thread to be closed. Thanks for ruining it for me by playing this guessing game, asking me questions about who I was with. :(

Moderators: Please lock this thread. Ty. :)

Come on everyone. Just because Cheri showed you the pictures when she didn't really have to .. this does not entitle you all the right to badger her to give you more private/personal information.

Cheri went on a much-deserved vacation and she enjoyed herself & Cheri wanted to share pictures she took. Simple as that.

You could simply share a comment & not feel privy to more information.

Please be respectful. I'm sorry you are going through this Cheri. :hug:

Hey guys guys, please respect Cheri's wishes all matter she prefer kept her privacy life as long she enjoy her recent the vacation.

Why you keep the pressing her button.. I find you really stupid and immature kill the cat curiosity.
Stay out of it.

i agree with mrs bucket and galaxyangel
i am very disappoint in you guys sighs SHOW some respect please

Mod Note:

Thread closed at creator's request. :locked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back