My Trip to Turkey: (pictures)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, Cheri and welcome back. Thanks for uploading pictures of those ruins.

Thanks Toostie roll. ;)

beautiful ruins smile and i am glad you had fun cheri smile

Nice pictures Cheri, have you got any more pictures of you in Turkey? I just love looking at pictures. :)

Nice pictures Cheri, have you got any more pictures of you in Turkey? I just love looking at pictures. :)

Not by myself, but I do have other pictures where I'm included; I cannot post them at this time unless the other party allows me to post them. Sorry about that. ;) And Thanks!! ;)

Thanks Moonflower and Byrdie714. Did I meet a Turk? You mean a guy? I've seen a lot of guys in Turkey. :lol:

Great pictures Cheri! :thumb: and welcome back :D

Thank you for showing us your pictures. They are fantastic. I am curious some pictures that look unusual places. One picture that looks like old former waterfall, and another one with a poster of an old outdoor church?

You are so lucky that you were able to go home. I bet that some Turkishs were crazy to flirt you as an American woman. Isn't that right?

If you believe in the Bible, Turkey is said ( \I read it somewhere) to be the place where The Garden of Eden existed. At least that's what those Bible folks claim.

Not by myself, but I do have other pictures where I'm included; I cannot post them at this time unless the other party allows me to post them. Sorry about that. ;) And Thanks!! ;)

Oh I can totally understand and respect that. :)

It's a long story....When I arrived to Turkey, I couldn't find the visa booth, I kept asking for help and nobody helped me I thought I'll never get out of this airport, then got my baggages, and couldn't find the check in desk for the Turkish airlines, their airport is so confusing. Then when I arrived to Izmir, they forgot to put my bags on board.

Then the day I was to depart from Turkey, they kept asking me questions who packed my bags, what's in my bags etc etc. I went through so much securities, even if I'm an American citizen. it's crazy!! When I got to New York, I had to go through the homeland security, I had to write down what I brought from Turkey, the reason I visited Turkey, how much I spend in Turkey, how much money I'm bringing in the USA. :ugh:

I went to Turkey, Alanya, Pamukkale, Antalya and side. My friend and i enjoyed there for 2 weeks. we love dancing and eat turkish Foods, like Doener Kepab. *yummy* I am happy for you, you had much fun there.

Honestly, I came from germany to USA. the same the Airport in america are strictly, too. they asked me,
who did packing this luggage?
Is the weapon in this luggage?
Did my friends/ family touched my luggage?
when i was packing this luggage?
How much i bring the money?
Do i bring more foods?

But i habit those questions, i had been 5 times fly to America. I know, i hate those dumb question, oh well.

Welcome home Cheri! I am glad that you had a wonderful time in Turkey. All the pics you had posted here are awesome. I love to see some ancient ruins. Thanks for sharing the pics. :)

Wow, you sure are lucky to visit overseas. It looks interesting to see the historical sites in Turkey. :)

Honestly, I came from germany to USA. the same the Airport in america are strictly, too. they asked me,
who did packing this luggage?
Is the weapon in this luggage?
Did my friends/ family touched my luggage?
when i was packing this luggage?
How much i bring the money?
Do i bring more foods?

But i habit those questions, i had been 5 times fly to America. I know, i hate those dumb question, oh well.

I can understand if a citizen of a foreign country such as Germany being asked those questions, gone through so much hassling and the homeland securities, but a citizen of the United States shouldn't have to, but we are required to just the same as the citizens of the foreign countries. This is just yet another example of the Bush administration trampling on the rights of U.S. citizens. :roll: (I'm rolling my eyes at the Bush administration not at you. just wanted to clarify that.) ;)

Welcome home Cheri! I am glad that you had a wonderful time in Turkey. All the pics you had posted here are awesome. I love to see some ancient ruins. Thanks for sharing the pics. :)

Thanks sweetie, and you're welcome too. ;)

sequoias said:
Wow, you sure are lucky to visit overseas. It looks interesting to see the historical sites in Turkey.

Yes it was very interesting. ;)

Very interesting pictures Cheri, beside the problem ya had at airport, at least ya had a great time in Turkey.

Thank you for sharing few picture of your vacation trip. :)

Very interesting pictures Cheri, beside the problem ya had at airport, at least ya had a great time in Turkey.

Thank you for sharing few picture of your vacation trip. :)

Oh yes I did had a wonderful time in Turkey and thanks SG. ;)

Sorry to say this, I don't believe you went to Turkey unless you are in that picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back