My son's day trip to Cheese Farm in France.

I know! I know! I know! The face in the picture is the Hunchback of Notre Dame! :fingersx:

Ha Ha, good thinking!!

Your first two photos are blurry, I wasn't thinking it could be uninvited guest?

The other photos are pretty - Beachy Head, white cliff of Dover - very famous for the Britons to call it home "E N G L A N D" !

Pommie.. from what i saw in your picture.. it is possible GHOST.... you need to check out if there was death long long time ago in that place....

Pommie.. from what i saw in your picture.. it is possible GHOST.... you need to check out if there was death long long time ago in that place....

Hi, So i spoke with my boss because she got a house in France about 20 miles from the Cheese farm. And she said her husband's family will gonna to find out what happen there in the history so hopefully will find out that would be very interesting and i already give this print to her and she gave it to her in law's and so will find out what? let's wait and see oooHH it wud be very interesting.

:)

It looks like it was shot through a glass and/or with too much movement. So, there's a blur. It could be anything.

Back