My son's day trip to Cheese Farm in France.

CutePommie

Reaction score
My son took this picture inside at the Cheese farm in France by my digital camera. And i notice something strange appear on the top right side of this picture.

So tell me what do you think what it is ?

Have a nice evening . :wave:

Attachments

• Cheese Farm, France.jpg
    Cheese Farm, France.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 64
It is not outside it is inside the Cheese farm let me send other similar pix of it

Attachments

• Inside the Cheese farm in France.jpg
    Inside the Cheese farm in France.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 48
what i m seeing is old lady with winter hat, tall boy look something.. i can see two person very front of this. it's seem window reflence.

i too was thinking possibly ghost til after talking with cooliefroggie and thinking mebbe coolie is right, could be the glass (or plastic) window enclosure thats there and photo was taken from 1 side of the window thus making the reflection qq

I should have explain it in first place yes 2 of boys that showed in right top of the reflection behind the glass window yes but you see the red angry face front of it is not include this reflection because no body below it ..

It is REALLY hard to tell..it could be just refection by the glass window. It could be a ghost I don't know..it is way too hard to tell but it is odd in someway though!

I hope he enjoyed his field trip to cheese farm! YUMMIE! I am cheese lover! Minus swiss cheese yuck!

Okay i would like to add these pictures whom my son took on his trip to France ..

This one called *Seven sisters* from Dover England. on the way to France by Ferry. .

Attachments

• Seven Sisters Dover UK.jpg
    Seven Sisters Dover UK.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 25
Lake, yes i know what you mean i did same thing too keep check over over over ... it so eerie feeling when see like this.... by the way myself too the cheese lover ha .. i could eat any cheeses yummyyy !!! i got gallstone and gallbladder removed 2 years ago ohhh oops !!! oh well ... still can't resist still crazy over cheeses ha :)...

okay here this picture was took on the way back to England from France . see this so beautiful sunset ...

Attachments

• Sunset 1.jpg
    Sunset 1.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 17
ha ha yea...in this household are cheese lover..if any cheese is out ahhh time to go store get more! LOL!

Yea..it is soo errrieee ohh spooky what's on the picture!

Lake, yes i know what you mean i did same thing too keep check over over over ... it so eerie feeling when see like this.... by the way myself too the cheese lover ha .. i could eat any cheeses yummyyy !!! i got gallstone and gallbladder removed 2 years ago ohhh oops !!! oh well ... still can't resist still crazy over cheeses ha :)...

I know! I know! I know! The face in the picture is the Hunchback of Notre Dame! :fingersx:

Its look alike glass wall protect that room from tourist? So It's cause reflection? Behind the glass wall and there may be window?

hmmmm.....I dunno..

Btw the other two photos that your son took is beautiful!!

Back