My Some Single Gray Hairs...

:wave: Mann_K05

Since Chase showed his picture of himself with his grey strand... I would like to show mine, too. I am not ashamed to show it. I am sure everyone does have their grey strand, too. :)

me2eh3.jpg

Hope this does help you feeling better after you see the picture of me. :fingersx:

Of course, I do dye my hair in black when I am in the mood for it. Heh heh

You look healthy for a woman in the 40's. You must take good care of yourself. :P

Maria...you are beautiful!! no need to dye your hair at all...nothing wrong
with a few gray hairs..i have a few gray hairs myself, not much that it shows
but it will eventually and im not ashamed either.
I think it has a lot to do with our genes..my mother's hair turned gray when
she was in her 20's and my dad's barely got any white hair when he was in
his 80's!...so i dont think stress has anything to do with it, in my opinion.
I dont know, maybe im wrong..heh.

Thanks! Every person is different with age - of course, every person is unique with their looks and appearance. :)

LuciaDisturbed - Well, I did! ;) It's fun, isn't it? :D:D

OceanBreeze, SkullChick - Hey! That's so helpful. Thank you!

To ADers who leave a such positive comment:
Thank you so much for cheering me up today. I really appreciative it. :grouphug:
I now dont know what I will say.

I will dye it whenever I have a time.

Heh, true. Now, I feel a little old. >.>

Chase and Maria, thanks for pictures. :)

You're welcome. :hug:

I am almost 39 and i started to notice some hair on my arm and nose is starting to come out white about couple years ago but not on my head.. Nose is worse than arm.. I dont know why.. I guess its sign of age.... :dunno2:

I, too, have some grey hair that are creeping up on my head. I'm only 30 years old and I've always despited the idea of having grey hair. So, Yeah, I dye my hair once in a while. :lol: However, It is part of who I am and that's the way it is going to be.

Sure, I might be moaning and bitching about these grey hairs but it doesn't mean that I'd go for a drastic measure. I have took the time to learn to take it in stride and go with the flow.

What I'm trying to say is - No matter how old you are or no matter how young you are, there will always be flaws to your skin, hair, and body in overall. We just have to go with it. ;) Beauty in things exists merely in the mind which contemplates them.

I get the annoying grey hair strands sometimes have to pluck it out and dye my hair for a fresh look :)

Maria, you look good thought you were 20's

I have gray hair when I started notice a few shows in my 40's but now I can see it more.lol ! I will be 50 and I always accepted it. My husband started his gray around 30's. He didn't care and he accepted it just like me. Just remember that life is short anyway just to accept it .:wiggle:

You know what? I believe men are so much more sexier when they have grey hair mix with brown or black hair call it salt and pepper hair lol.. I think it very handsome on a man that get older. But don't let grey hair stop you from enjoying living life to the fullest! :)

Did you know that????

Genetics play the most important role in determining when you'll see THOSE FIRST GRAY HAIRS? Yes, you have your parents to thank. But what causes gray hair? Pigment in the hair shaft comes from certain cells at the root of the hair. The Melanin, or pigment, in these cells is what makes your hair brown, black, red, blonde and every shade in between. After time these cells PRODUCE LESS AND LESS PIGMENT, and that's the anatomy of a gray hair.

on page 15 of a magazine called Clairol Color Source that I got today in mail! Interesting!

Thought you might like to read this and felt better that it is not you or the stress but its the cells. :)

Did you know that????

Genetics play the most important role in determining when you'll see THOSE FIRST GRAY HAIRS? Yes, you have your parents to thank. But what causes gray hair? Pigment in the hair shaft comes from certain cells at the root of the hair. The Melanin, or pigment, in these cells is what makes your hair brown, black, red, blonde and every shade in between. After time these cells PRODUCE LESS AND LESS PIGMENT, and that's the anatomy of a gray hair.

on page 15 of a magazine called Clairol Color Source that I got today in mail! Interesting!

Thought you might like to read this and felt better that it is not you or the stress but its the cells. :)
Oh really? I thought that gray hairs equals stress? ;)

Back