My Sidekick is for sale!

Also T-mobile will cost you $500 if you have bad credit, FYI.

Christo said:
If you buy my SK for 50 dollars and you gotta go to T-mobile store and active cost is 80 dollars that means SIM worth 80 dollars for active and total you spend $130 for SK.

Ok.. so when I activate it, thats when I get the sim card? What is that anyways?

Christo said:
If you buy my SK for 50 dollars and you gotta go to T-mobile store and active cost is 80 dollars that means SIM worth 80 dollars for active and total you spend $130 for SK.

Wow, that's awful. Just compare to AT&T Wireless offer free SIM card with 2 years contract.

pinkster said:
Ok.. so when I activate it, thats when I get the sim card? What is that anyways?

sim-card.jpg

It's sort of, small disk, that allow any mobile to work n' activate in wireless to specfic wireless company. It's like you need a key to start the car.

illustrator said:
Wow, that's awful. Just compare to AT&T Wireless offer free SIM card with 2 years contract.

2 year contract? I wont get myself roped into another one. Im stuck with my deafwireless and it sucks monkey balls. I got it Aug 2003 and it ends Aug 2005. What a crock of shit.

Thanks for the info on the SIM card, that makes more sense. :)

Christo said:
*thud* I just brought a new Color Sidekick for $79 :D no need to buy SIM if u buy unused SK

From what I understand is that if your credit is bad, you pay 500 dollars to get your SideKick/HipTop and if you pay your bills on time, you'd get your 500 dollars back!

That is what my friend in Nashville-Davidson County, Tenn., did get her 500 dollars back after paying her bills on time.

Last edited:
Sidekick Sold

My old friend has bough my B&W Sidekick for 50 dollar. Thanks guys for post and this threat's closed :locked:

illustrator said:

I cant believe it! I asked my old friend that bought my B&W SK and I just asked him a question " how much cost for sim?", just curious and he said FREE, ugh? I thought sim cost 80 dollar. :doh:

Back