My Sidekick is for sale!

Christer

Reaction score
I had B/W sidekick since last year but I cancelled service because I use my fiance's color sidekick so anyone interesting to buy my B/W sidekick for 50 dollar with free battery recharge ;) whenever bought my sidekick you gotta have to activate and service for 80 dollars or something.

ahhh i got color sidekick 2 weeks ago.. but if u wanna one color sidekick, u can trade other color instead black n white... in my hometown can trade it... what abt u???

Christo said:
I had B/W sidekick since last year but I cancelled service because I use my fiance's color sidekick so anyone interesting to buy my B/W sidekick for 50 dollar with free battery recharge ;) whenever bought my sidekick you gotta have to activate and service for 80 dollars or something.

Is there anything wrong with it? Cause if there is not, I'd be willing to buy it from you, so I get first dibs, ok? :D

all device is good except "m" on keyboard has problem when I typed and press m it dont show up. you have to press hard then it will appear. If you want buy my sidekick then use money order :)

TweetyBird said:
ahhh i got color sidekick 2 weeks ago.. but if u wanna one color sidekick, u can trade other color instead black n white... in my hometown can trade it... what abt u???

My hometown can trade it too

Christo said:
all device is good except "m" on keyboard has problem when I typed and press m it dont show up. you have to press hard then it will appear. If you want buy my sidekick then use money order :)

Sure :) I'll let you know when its good

Sure would LOVE to purchase a Sidekick, but I'll be wasting my money as it's not available nor compatible in Australia. :madfawk: Still waiting for Australia to finally bring those into the country. :roll:

WaterRats13 said:
Sure would LOVE to purchase a Sidekick, but I'll be wasting my money as it's not available nor compatible in Australia. :madfawk: Still waiting for Australia to finally bring those into the country. :roll:

Why do you need it for? What's wrong with your nokia7250i/Camera mobile phone?

pinkster said:
Sure :) I'll let you know when its good

OF COURSE! It's good and great features! ;)

• Web Browser
  • AOL Instant Messenger
  • Email
  • Phone
  • Phone Messages
  • Address Book
  • Calendar
  • To Do
  • Notes
  • Camera
  • Rock & Rocket
  • Arcade
  • Calculator
  • Terminal Client (IP-Relay)
  • Time Traveler
  • Catalog

Christo said:
OF COURSE! It's good and great features! ;)

• Web Browser
  • AOL Instant Messenger
  • Email
  • Phone
  • Phone Messages
  • Address Book
  • Calendar
  • To Do
  • Notes
  • Camera
  • Rock & Rocket
  • Arcade
  • Calculator
  • Terminal Client (IP-Relay)
  • Time Traveler
  • Catalog

heh.. i meant i'll let you know when I have enough money, Im trying to save a lil for moving out and paying bills. I think possibly tomorrow I should be able to get it, if not, then may 7. I know its a bit far in time, but do know that i will buy it FOR SURE! :) Its just a matter of when, you know college students are broke n stuff :P

anyone doesnt want buy my B/W sidekick so I am going sell it at Ebay anytime soon...

WaterRats13 said:

get Nokia 6800 or 6820 (with camera and bluetooth)
both are come in full-keyboard

illustrator said:
someone sell new unopen Sidekick color for 50 bucks.

I am not concern about someone sell new sidekick for color, thanks for mention it... sidekick b/w is my own and I want sell it for 50 dollar.

Christo said:
I am not concern about someone sell new sidekick for color, thanks for mention it... sidekick b/w is my own and I want sell it for 50 dollar.

If I bought it, what do i have to buy for it (other than a service plan)? Someone told me I have to buy a SIM card, I dont know what that is. :) Care to tell me? I have the money now and I want to ask as many questions as I can before I buy it. Thanks.

pinkster said:
If I bought it, what do i have to buy for it (other than a service plan)? Someone told me I have to buy a SIM card, I dont know what that is. :) Care to tell me? I have the money now and I want to ask as many questions as I can before I buy it. Thanks.

If you buy my SK for 50 dollars and you gotta go to T-mobile store and active cost is 80 dollars that means SIM worth 80 dollars for active and total you spend $130 for SK.

Back