My Shih Tzu

Bottesini

Old Deaf Ranter
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thanks for all who had us in your thoughts today, especially my friend Owl Sock!

Here is our Baby as we picked her up. She is groggy, and shaky , but the veterinarian said she should be fine. She told us polyps can come back, but next time I will know and not be so afraid.

Our vet is nice and understands my differences, so she cleared the afternoon schedule and did the surgery right away today.

Now she is sitting on the sofa with me and Joey, and very happy to be home.

We are really happy.

119mhrb.jpg

Happy

Thanks for all who had us in your thoughts today, especially my friend Owl Sock!

Here is our Baby as we picked her up. She is groggy, and shaky , but the veterinarian said she should be fine. She told us polyps can come back, but next time I will know and not be so afraid.

Our vet is nice and understands my differences, so she cleared the afternoon schedule and did the surgery right away today.

Now she is sitting on the sofa with me and Joey, and very happy to be home.

We are really happy.

119mhrb.jpg

I am so happy she is ok. I have been thinking of you both all day. I actually had a pit in my stomach waiting for the news.
Now, this picture of her is so precious. I wish I knew how to post a picture of my Marley. Their faces are so similar. I am so relieved she is ok.

I am so happy she is ok. I have been thinking of you both all day. I actually had a pit in my stomach waiting for the news.
Now, this picture of her is so precious. I wish I knew how to post a picture of my Marley. Their faces are so similar. I am so relieved she is ok.

Thanks. I have been crying all day. Actually I still am. I think it's shock.

I would like to see a picture of your dog too.

Bottesini, I might have missed the details somewhere in the postings but I am wondering where the polyps were located?

Bottesini, I might have missed the details somewhere in the postings but I am wondering where the polyps were located?

Colon. My father in law just died of colon cancer in November, so I was certain that was going to be her diagnosis.

Also my Poodle had a stroke and died at the end of August, so I am more emotional that I should be.

I really thought everybody I love is just dying so fast.

Colon. My father in law just died of colon cancer in November, so I was certain that was going to be her diagnosis.

Also my Poodle had a stroke and died at the end of August, so I am more emotional that I should be.

It always seems like everyone is dying at the same time. I know the feeling, it's pretty unbearable.

I am sorry for each loss and can certainly understand being emotional. Glad everyone is home safe and sound tonight :).

Happy to hear your Shih Tzu pulled through fine today. That was a lot happening for you in such a short space of time. :hug:

Happy to hear your Shih Tzu pulled through fine today. That was a lot happening for you in such a short space of time. :hug:

Thanks, Tousi. It has been an awful few months, for sure.

I'm sorry for your loss of your father in law. :( Glad your dog is doing better... *hugz* (I have a dog,2...)

Tears

Thanks. I have been crying all day. Actually I still am. I think it's shock.

I would like to see a picture of your dog too.

I was sad all day because of your little dog. I also lost my poodle years ago. It was so different then. The family was so busy with "life" I never got a chance to be very close to him. That makes me very sad to this day. Now, with Marley she has been with me every single day. She helped my recovery. I would be crushed if something happened to her. Hope you all have a peaceful evening.

If I ever figure it out, I would love to share Marleys picture. Thanks for asking.:angel:

Awww..I am sorry that you have been going through a lot, Botts. I am glad your baby is ok. :hug:

Owl Sock and I are extremely elated about this news!

I'm glad that everything worked out well for you and your Baby. :)

I hope this is the beginning of a better year for you.

I'm glad that everything worked out well for you and your Baby. :)

I hope this is the beginning of a better year for you.

Thank you , Reba. It certainly looks like we are off to a good start. :)

Back