My Shih Tzu

I am really sorry to hear about this. I do not know if had you another thread about this. I am happy to hear your dog is feeling better. The thought of losing a dear friend is so upsetting . Your dogs are so lucky to have you for their mom.

Thanks, I feel very lucky to have them. :)

Thanks, I feel very lucky to have them. :)

I know what you mean! I feel that way about my pets too. People are falling in love with Marty when they see him and some people want him! But he is my little sweetheart!

Here's my Christmas miracle. When we fed the dogs breakfast this morning, our Baby didn't eat and she looked like she was in pain.

My husband felt her abdomen and said it felt tight and hard. So I concluded that her condition had progressed and now she must have some full blown cancer.

Luckily, our vet was in the office until noon today, and we rushed her in. She had an internal exam, and was diagnosed with back pain.

She got the shots she should have gotten next week, some pain pills, and a no cancer diagnosis.

So there is nothing else I want this year. :)

Botti, Thank god she is OK. I worry so much that something might happen to Marley.

I think you received the perfect gift from your vet.

Merry Christmas

Obie is happy to see your Shih Tzu is doing ok!! (he put his head over my right shoulder while I'm typing this, I wish I could take a picture of what he just did!!)

our pets are big part of family. my cat thomas is my baby he 20ish and i doubt he be with me next christmas,he got some cat dementia.vet said just let him live his old age in peace that what we doing..we love that cat.

so glad your little dog is ok bot

:aw::D YAY for the good news on your little one, Botti! May she be in good health...

:D:D

Here's my Christmas miracle. When we fed the dogs breakfast this morning, our Baby didn't eat and she looked like she was in pain.

My husband felt her abdomen and said it felt tight and hard. So I concluded that her condition had progressed and now she must have some full blown cancer.

Luckily, our vet was in the office until noon today, and we rushed her in. She had an internal exam, and was diagnosed with back pain.

She got the shots she should have gotten next week, some pain pills, and a no cancer diagnosis.

The best Christmas gifts are warm living things that move!

Good to know that she would enjoy her christmas with a little of medcine, nothing else but with family.

My barber has a ShiChi. When I first met her, she had a muzzle on :eek2: ! I was told that she was "more calm" that way.

Well, it has taken a year for me to get to know her a little and she finally came over to be rubbed (no muzzle anymore). Then, I must have almost stepped on her toe! Luckily, she didn't carry a grudge and came over to be petted before I left.

That felt like an early Christmas present. There's nothing wrong with her being "skeptical." She is a nice little dog.

really glad your xmas with furkids is good as well, last week for me was bit unnerving, so i know what you went thru, and that relief makes all the difference for christmas.

smoochy, gerties says meows
coco and jettas says woofs

I say happy christmas

Back