My new kitten

I got new kitten :D

My sister's friend is giving away all of the kittens till it was last one so my mom grab it and hold for me till bath him cuz he got lots of fleas :(. My kitten was under the house outside so my mom took him to vet to make sure all are turn it out good so now he is all good then bring home at my mom's home and bath him the later which is today I got him new home which he is soooo cute and playing with my hands :lol:

Right now he is on my shoulder to sit and licking his paw lol :lol: here is the pic of my kitten :lol:

His name is Jasper. He is 2 months old and 2 weeks :) .. He already born last April 20 :)(quote)

aww cute kitten named after me Lol i know ya didnt... my ex showed me thepic of the kitten and told me to read the name and i laughed.. so cute

No i didnt name after you :) .. I found from interent "Jasper" thought cute name so I named him Jasper :)

DeafMonkey, :ty: I watched your webcam CUTE!!! LOL!

Thanks! lol

Last night he was under the pillow case which I didnt know cuz I was looking for him as I thought he was on my blanket but not there so I looking for him till saw my pillow moving and OMG! was so funny that he was under the pillow case to sleep lol so cute lol I guess he love under the pillow case to sleep lol :lol:

Yep it is russian blue. I love that cat of kind. I wll get one some day not now will wait til one of my gone then get that one.

DM cute kitten and have fune.

Yep it is russian blue. I love that cat of kind. I wll get one some day not now will wait til one of my gone then get that one.

DM cute kitten and have fune.

lol thanks :D.. I dont mind any of cute kind of kitten :) but I do LOVE DOG!!!! whoo but not right now to get a puppy so I get kitten for now better than nothing lol :lol:

awwww your darling kitten look like my baby Flecky. She is a blue Russian and have few cream flecks on her face... and fully grey/blue on her body.

Thanks! lol

Last night he was under the pillow case which I didnt know cuz I was looking for him as I thought he was on my blanket but not there so I looking for him till saw my pillow moving and OMG! was so funny that he was under the pillow case to sleep lol so cute lol I guess he love under the pillow case to sleep lol :lol:

aw! :lol: Do you know can how I solve problem with my cat? Since 2 weeks, I am very frustrated with my cat stilling meow meow and crap with me. I kept comfortable with my babe cat. My cat's leg jumped my hurt stomach. I know my cat missed our dog. Last night my hard of hearing lady came my house and talked with my cat. It not worked!!! I bought some toys for my cat so not work. Sometimes I feeling take my cat go outside it made me quiet but I wanted my cat still inside my house. I not want cat go outside of fight and lot bloood!! I not want take cat to vet and billings so forget it.

I got new kitten :D

My sister's friend is giving away all of the kittens till it was last one so my mom grab it and hold for me till bath him cuz he got lots of fleas :(. My kitten was under the house outside so my mom took him to vet to make sure all are turn it out good so now he is all good then bring home at my mom's home and bath him the later which is today I got him new home which he is soooo cute and playing with my hands :lol:

Right now he is on my shoulder to sit and licking his paw lol :lol: here is the pic of my kitten :lol:

His name is Jasper. He is 2 months old and 2 weeks :) .. He already born last April 20 :)

15kitttenii7.jpg

19kittencb4.jpg

27kittengs1.jpg

:GASP: YOU GOT A KITTEN? :eek3: ...Awwww DeafMonkeyieee, your kitten is sooooooooooooo soooooooooooooo sooooooooooooo CUTEEEEE, aww, I want it !! uh-oh *hide from RR*....

:GASP: YOU GOT A KITTEN? :eek3: ...Awwww DeafMonkeyieee, your kitten is sooooooooooooo soooooooooooooo sooooooooooooo CUTEEEEE, aww, I want it !! uh-oh *hide from RR*....

LOL !!!!!!! I am sure RR will shaking his head tsk tsk lol haha

right now my kitten is sleeping and seem getting grow now :) he sure love bite and sctraches me lol I had few sctraches on my skins oh well lol he is only 2 months & 3 weeks old now :)

DM.. yuor kitten Jasper sure is cute as heck... I would love to have a kitten like him.. aww... I'm sure Jasper will have lots of fun with ya for sure... haha..

DM.. yuor kitten Jasper sure is cute as heck... I would love to have a kitten like him.. aww... I'm sure Jasper will have lots of fun with ya for sure... haha..

Oh yeah lol but now he getting more climb on my legs alots but I keep said no .. no more climb on my legs cuz it hurt :( lol gotta teach him no climb :) hehe :) I know he is too young :) just want teach him no climb on my legs that is all :) .. I do play with him :)

LOL !!!!!!! I am sure RR will shaking his head tsk tsk lol haha

right now my kitten is sleeping and seem getting grow now :) he sure love bite and sctraches me lol I had few sctraches on my skins oh well lol he is only 2 months & 3 weeks old now :)

As cute and adorable Jasper looks, but yea....she (Angel) better hide!! :lol: Cuz, don't want/need any more-- :lol: I sure as heck don't mind 'seeing and watching' other people's kittens and cats!! :D

Very lovely pictures and thanks for sharing with AD'ers!! ;)

~RR

As cute and adorable Jasper looks, but yea....she (Angel) better hide!! :lol: Cuz, don't want/need any more-- :lol: I sure as heck don't mind 'seeing and watching' other people's kittens and cats!! :D

Very lovely pictures and thanks for sharing with AD'ers!! ;)

~RR

lol hahahahah :giggle: hehehe :lol:

Aww cute!

Hey DM... that is so cute u got there.... just like my late aunt who has one long time ago when I was young!!! She named him Dusty and since then that name has been passed on to our last old Dusty which similar like our cats (now)... But we named (actually they already had that names from someone lol) Johnnie (small) and Frankie (large) lol they r borther...

Ur kitten so dang cute and love them to death.... pls let me buy him! How abt 1 thousand dollar for it?? Bet u can't say no to me! Lmao!!

Just kidding! And yet cute!

Hey DM... that is so cute u got there.... just like my late aunt who has one long time ago when I was young!!! She named him Dusty and since then that name has been passed on to our last old Dusty which similar like our cats (now)... But we named (actually they already had that names from someone lol) Johnnie (small) and Frankie (large) lol they r borther...

Ur kitten so dang cute and love them to death.... pls let me buy him! How abt 1 thousand dollar for it?? Bet u can't say no to me! Lmao!!

Just kidding! And yet cute!

No I will not give you my kitten .. why one thousand dollar for? I dont need it .. I need my kitten be with me at my home sorry lol :lol:

No I will not give you my kitten .. why one thousand dollar for? I dont need it .. I need my kitten be with me at my home sorry lol :lol:

LMAO!!! knew u would said that!!! But glad u have new kitten to play with... that is keep u busy tho, u know! lol That happened to me sometimes geez... but love to play with them tho.... so damn cute lol...

Have fun with ur love one...cute Jasper!

Back